Da Sports Pope retires again | Syracusefan.com

Da Sports Pope retires again

It is time.

His patience is shot.

He has zero tolerance for idiot callers.

The interviews are still good but the station has now been blackballed by everyone except the Yankees, right?

so how much was his legacy tarnished by his comeback?
I don’t think at all. He will have the Namath as a Ram and Emmitt Smith as a Cardinal tag with him though.

Kim Jones, Evan Roberts best picks.
Don’t do JJ and Evan or Bart/Maggie/Joe.

Love mike but it's not the same anymore. Jj should get drive time spot.

It is time.

His patience is shot.

He has zero tolerance for idiot callers.

The interviews are still good but the station has now been blackballed by everyone except the Yankees, right?

Agree 100%, he just can't take it anymore

Well, Bozo is only 2nd worst behind Francesa, but tied with Somers
So basically, you don’t like WFAN from 10AM-12AM.

Why are you in this thread?

I have just never understood why so many people care about this guy. Has never done anything for me.

Truly amazing. It's similar to when I hear some (not many) NYY fans extolling the virtues of John Sterling. Both are hideous blowhards. Never got it.
I've noticed a pattern with many big city sports talk radio personalities. Obnoxious personalities but not much substance to back it up.

So basically, you don’t like WFAN from 10AM-12AM.

Why are you in this thread?

Sharing opinions, like any other thread on any other forum. Calm down, he's not your dad...is he?

Sharing opinions, like any other thread on any other forum. Calm down, he's not your dad...is he?
nope.

and your opinions suck and need to be changed.

Keep holding onto Eli and daddy Mike
I’ve moved on from Future HOFer Eli Manning to Daniel Jones and Francesa clearly still has it or you wouldn’t be listening to him.

And if you don’t listen, then you can’t have an opinion.

But honestly I have no idea what u do, other than throw erroneous opinions around.

Regardless of ratings, we all know Mike is much much better than Kay and revolutionized sports talk radio.

I like Kay, but the ALCS helped him ratings wise for otherwise its all made up drama.

Don’t really care though, I know talent and repeatedly, you’ve proven...you don’t.

It’s ok, it’s tough.

I’ve moved on from Future HOFer Eli Manning to Daniel Jones and Francesa clearly still has it or you wouldn’t be listening to him.

But honestly I have no idea what u do, other than throw erroneous opinions around.

Regardless of ratings, we all know Mike is much much better than Kay and revolutionized sports talk radio.

I like Kay, but the ALCS helped him ratings wise for otherwise its all made up drama.

Don’t really care though, I know talent and repeatedly, you’ve proven...you don’t.

It’s ok, it’s tough.

Mike is a must listen for any sports bettor. Fading his picks can be very lucrative.

It’s ok, it’s tough.

Who said I don't listen? I like sports radio, and enjoy when people troll the buffoon that Francesa has turned into, especially since he came back and that's just fact, he has been mailing it in for a long time.

But then again.."everyone's opinion sucks except mine, I know talent...blah blah" Did I forget anything? Keep trying though, it is entertaining

Mike is a must listen for any sports bettor. Fading his picks can be very lucrative.
Im not a bettor by any means but I keep hearing the term fading. What exactly is fading?

Im not a bettor by any means but I keep hearing the term fading. What exactly is fading?
1573233982240.gif

I think I may be the only person that grew up in upstate NY and lived in NYC that wasn't a fan of Mike.

Not saying I don't appreciate his impact, I do. I'm sure whatever accolades he has received and will in the future are well-deserved.

Just never resonated with me (I'm a Giants, Mets, Knicks, Rangers fan).

I'm probably on an island with this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom