Daddio 0-6 at the X, Syracuse down 3-2 to Bingo | Syracusefan.com

Daddio 0-6 at the X, Syracuse down 3-2 to Bingo

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Horrific first half, Daddio getting destroyed by a guy coming in under 50% and the offense has turned it over at least 3-4 times already, absolutely terrible passes. This is exactly what I was afraid of, team looks totally disinterested.

JeremyCuse said:
Horrific first half, Daddio getting destroyed by a guy coming in under 50% and the offense has turned it over at least 3-4 times already, absolutely terrible passes. This is exactly what I was afraid of, team looks totally disinterested.

They're not good enough to play without energy.

Syracuse down 4-3, Bingo not getting flagged for anything and Syracuse Defense looks absolutely lost out there. Mcdermitt hurt and not playing today.

Syracuse 6 turnovers, trying to go to the cage to much, gotta get some outside shooters in the game, Dejoe, Walters, Westin, etc. Game tied at 4, 4:46 to go in the second quarter.

Reminds me of what I seemed to say every game the last month and a half of basketball season: "well, for as poorly as they are playing, at least they are tied."

Unfortunately that didn't work out toward the end.

Reminds me of what I seemed to say every game the last month and a half of basketball season: "well, for as poorly as they are playing, at least they are tied."

Unfortunately that didn't work out toward the end.

To much one on one out there, I love Donahue and Rice but we need someone to initiate up top instead of behind the cage. Also need to go low on this kid all his saves are high I dont think hes stopped a low one yet. Galasso had a nice assist needs to keep dodging from up top.

Syracuse up 5-4 at half. Looking shaky at best in pretty much every facet. Daddio came through in the second quarter and won 4 of 5 I believe. Offense is letting us down right now, should have 7 or 8 goals at least. Bingo's regular goalie is out due to a death in the family and the true frosh backup has made some ridiculous saves, expect SU to to shoot low in the second half.

To much one on one out there, I love Donahue and Rice but we need someone to initiate up top instead of behind the cage. Also need to go low on this kid all his saves are high I dont think hes stopped a low one yet. Galasso had a nice assist needs to keep dodging from up top.

The second midfield line should thrive in attacking from the top, the offensive talent when they are out on the field is incredible. Dodge against the shorties, heck even the pole as these guys have attack experience. Dodge and shoot or draw and dump to the open man. There should definitely be more offense initiated from up top, couldn't agree more.

*** thanks a million for the updates, greatly appreciated.

Reached a conclusion: this team just isn't very good.

The second midfield line should thrive in attacking from the top, the offensive talent when they are out on the field is incredible. Dodge against the shorties, heck even the pole as these guys have attack experience. Dodge and shoot or draw and dump to the open man. There should definitely be more offense initiated from up top, couldn't agree more.

Agreed - thanks Jeremy

click on here.....
http://waer.org/topic/waer-sports. radio for the game

9-6 Cuse...starting to take control. Daddio is winning faceoffs now.

TexanMark said:
9-6 Cuse...starting to take control. Daddio is winning faceoffs now.

Let's see if they can build on this.

Rice crease violation erases an SU goal.

Less than 8:00 to go.

9-8 Cuse, Loy misses point blank and Rice in the crease on a goal. Brutal game

SU turns it over on the O with a bad pass. Making things even more tense.

SU timeout with 1:19 to go.

Rice puts SU up 10-8.
Daddio wins the last FO.
SU holds the ball to win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online