Damien Alford Grad Transferring to Utah | Syracusefan.com

Damien Alford Grad Transferring to Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot he was on the roster as I think most expected him to transfer out. Hard to imagine that the coaches wouldn’t have wanted someone of his size, so probably a violation of team and/or school rules

Wow, wondering if anything will come out eventually. DA seemed to be textbook feast or famine

Was hopeful he was going to be more productive this year with a stronger and more accurate QB.
Now thinking there is a good chance Tremble is going to get quite a bit of PT this season.

Correction 8-10 more to go once we get some reinforcements for the offensive line
Yes... 6 is purely by the numbers... ideally 8 -10 will give HCFB some room for a few more upgrades.

It's been a strange couple of weeks for the Athletic Department with players leaving and a key recruiting position walking out the door. In Fran we trust so it is what it is.

It must have been something egregious for him to be summarily dismissed like this.

I wasn't expecting a dismissal but I wasn't expecting him to play. So I guess I can't say I'm surprised.

Weren't expecting him to play football this year, or not expecting for him to play for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom