Utah Gameday... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Utah Gameday...

"Espn wasn't the problem. Youtubetv wouldn't authenticat me. Kept returning a unhanddled error, Even though I could still get Youtubetv for other programing. things."

it's likely the chinese tiktokkers probing our satellites for weaknesses.
it's well known the chinese and soviets hate lacrosse and all it stands for.

Gave the replay a gander last night. Utah had some guys who could move off the dodge and we did a good job of either shutting them down or limiting them to poor angle shots. Figueras played well throughout on short rest after the Erksa matchup. Erksa got the better of him at times in that one, but given that it was his first serious stud matchup in D1 I think he did well. His positioning is a little unorthodox the way he kind of puts heavy pressure behind his man, while seemingly letting them get space out front, but then he is ready to apply heavy pressure once they start trying to shoot. I really like how it works on dodges from x, but it makes me a little nervous on dodges from up top. Either way these games are important for him so he can get as much game experience as possible coming off the injury. Much needed full week of rest now before the army game.

Gave the replay a gander last night. Utah had some guys who could move off the dodge and we did a good job of either shutting them down or limiting them to poor angle shots. Figueras played well throughout on short rest after the Erksa matchup. Erksa got the better of him at times in that one, but given that it was his first serious stud matchup in D1 I think he did well. His positioning is a little unorthodox the way he kind of puts heavy pressure behind his man, while seemingly letting them get space out front, but then he is ready to apply heavy pressure once they start trying to shoot. I really like how it works on dodges from x, but it makes me a little nervous on dodges from up top. Either way these games are important for him so he can get as much game experience as possible coming off the injury. Much needed full week of rest now before the army game.
He’s also leading the team in CT’s at 6. I think he’s been solid thus far. He brings stability and another competent pole we didn’t have on the field last year

Next Up -- John Desko's least favorite game of the year, the Black Knights from West Point

Espn wasn't the problem. Youtubetv wouldn't authenticat me. Kept returning a unhanddled error, Even though I could still get Youtubetv for other programing. things.

that’s exactly what happened to me. I’ve had YouTube TV for years now and its the first time this has ever happened.

same thing yesterday with someone else I know so clearly YTTV was having a backend problem

I went back & looked also. Clearly Birt, no question. The TV replay had a closeup that clearly showed it was him. Though Rhoa was on the field at the time. Obviously the official scorer got it wrong. I hope it gets corrected.
They changed the official box score to credit Birtwistle with the goal at 6:25 left on the 4th qtr. It now shows him with 2 goals & Rhoa with 0. That's what the box score now on cuse.com says. The one on Insidelacrosse.com also has it corrected. Good job by the A.D. staff. [maybe someone saw the error pointed out on this Board.]

that’s exactly what happened to me. I’ve had YouTube TV for years now and its the first time this has ever happened.

same thing yesterday with someone else I know so clearly YTTV was having a backend problem
I hope someone reported it to them. Whenever I've had problems with a program I've DVR'd not being available they've responded fairly promptly. They haven't always been able to fix it then but had no problems with that program in the future. I've found it best to use the "Contact Us" feature on a computer rather than "send feedback" or a chat session.

They changed the official box score to credit Birtwistle with the goal at 6:25 left on the 4th qtr. It now shows him with 2 goals & Rhoa with 0. That's what the box score now on cuse.com says. The one on Insidelacrosse.com also has it corrected. Good job by the A.D. staff. [maybe someone saw the error pointed out on this Board.]
Only reason I mentioned it is cause I’m vested in Birt graduating here with as many goals as possible and zero assists. Up to 44 career goals without an Apple.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom