Damn the season flew by | Syracusefan.com

Damn the season flew by

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Seems like yesterday fab was overweight, dion was disrespecting jb and kris was dribbling to much. Oh wait he still dribbles to much haha. Big east tourney right around the corner and march madness after that. This is the best time of year nothing touches march madness unless your a soccer fan and have pride for your country in the world cup. Words cant describe how good it feels to have a team not only capable but having an excellent chance to win a NC. LGO lets kick some chickita banana buttocks is.

time flies when you're having fun.

The season has flown by. As I've gotten older, I've made an effort to enjoy the ride. When a team is good, it's easy to want skip to the postseason, but even if they win the championship, I think it is still a bit of a let down when it's over. It wasn't long after the national championship in 2003, that I was saying to myself "now what?" I'm trying to savor each win and not look too far ahead because it will end soon enough.

Its unreal that march is here already. The best 5 weeks of the sports year are upon us.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk