Damn you ennis! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Damn you ennis!

I am sure Tyler was watching the game in whatever d-league city he is in now, wishing he had come back

I am sure Tyler was watching the game in whatever d-league city he is in now, wishing he had come back

Actually he was playing for the Sun's they are bouncing him back and forth until they have room for him next year full time on the roster. They like Tyler and I expect he has a decent NBA career in his future.

I really wish these sour grapes over players going to the NBA early would stop. Its been 6 months.

While I'm pretty sure Ennis is back with Phoenix, I'd be interested in knowing if HE thinks he made a mistake leaving early.

Do any of you realize that KJ is not a PG? Well some I think do, but come on people. I think the kid is talented, but he's not a PG in the true sense, and that's not by any stretch of the imagination. The kid is a 2 guard, trying to learn how to play PG on the fly.

Damdevs said:
Do any of you realize that KJ is not a PG? Well some I think do, but come on people. I think the kid is talented, but he's not a PG in the true sense, and that's not by any stretch of the imagination. The kid is a 2 guard, trying to learn how to play PG on the fly.

The should run that idiot JB out of town for recruiting him and not recruiting any other PGs then.

I really wish these sour grapes over players going to the NBA early would stop. Its been 6 months.

I agree totally with this. I wanted them to stay as much as anyone else because I love Syracuse and I love the college game. But as long as they represented the school well while they were here both off and off the court, and Tyler and Jeremi both did, then good luck guys. I hope you do awesome! There is no need to keep making D-League comments about our guys.

I was at the phoenix game last night. I was courtside about maybe 2 arm lengths away from Tyler. Kid won't get any type of opportunity this year.
why oh why didn't you come out this year instead of last.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom