Dan Dakich just put on a Syracuse clinic | Syracusefan.com

Dan Dakich just put on a Syracuse clinic

And he made our University and JB look great in the process, calling JB the coolest coach in all of college sports for how easy he makes winning look. Nice shout out to Juli, too.

Best halftime we've had in awhile in terms if publicity. Usually they just focus on how Arkansas is now part of NY state and therefore a home game.

Agree, I hope recruits are watching because Greenberg basically delivered a 45 minute recruiting pitch in the first half lol. We had a bunch of great athletes running and trapping, knocking down shots, grabbing the ball in traffic and exploding through for dunks. I know I'd be excited to possibly be a part of that, hopefully they keep it up in the second half.

Major man crush. Juli better watch out.

One of the top 5 coaches in college basketball history. Suck it Igor and Blue Curtain!
Well, in their defense, he's only a Hall of Fame coach. Those guys are posters on an Internet message board. He can't hope to compete with them in terms of hoops knowledge.

And Dakich just lost some credibility...saying Teo would beat Johnny Footbalk for the Heisman, so ok, maybe we shouldn't pay too much attention.

Talk about a Syracuse love fest and Jim Boeheim love fest. Very well respected by his peers.
LOL ... I just made a post saying exactly this ... looks like it was just slower off my fingers.

In the postgame wrap-up he just said that JB Raefsnyder took the '96 team to the Final Four (with John Wallace). Oh well...nobody said he was perfect! Gotta love the positive coverage for a change!!

Dan Dakich is my new favorite ESPN analyst.

Did anyone record Dan's halftime speech? Please post it on You Tube. We need to have it for posterity. It was truly amazing. But he had done his homework. He was talking about SU's women's lacrosse coach. WOMEN'S LACROSSE COACH!!! Just an amazing performance.

Did anyone record Dan's halftime speech? Please post it on You Tube. We need to have it for posterity. It was truly amazing. But he had done his homework. He was talking about SU's women's lacrosse coach. WOMEN'S LACROSSE COACH!!! Just an amazing performance.

He actually gave Leigh Ross more air time. Granted he did coach at Bowling Green but still...

In the postgame wrap-up he just said that JB Raefsnyder took the '96 team to the Final Four (with John Wallace). Oh well...nobody said he was perfect! Gotta love the positive coverage for a change!!

Well...not quite what he said. He was saying that we GOT to the '96 finals marching JB Reafsnyder out at center--a player that Indiana, Ohio State, Cincinnati, etc. all didn't offer scholarships. The implication being that JB was still able to get to the national championship game with a lightly recruited guy playing a key role.

Anybody get the feeling the WWL may have told him to gush because they are televising the potential 900th? It's funny how quickly our orange colored glasses come out as soon as anyone praises us. So we're not critical of ESPN as long as they are saying something nice? Not saying this was the case, but wouldn't put it past the WWratingsMongers.

How about the ugly duckling reference for manlius as well...i mean wow..dakic had all the references..except of course calling us western ny.but ill let that slide with the lovefest.

Hopefully someone has this taped as I,d like to hear it. At the game so wasn't able to.

Anybody get the feeling the WWL may have told him to gush because they are televising the potential 900th? It's funny how quickly our orange colored glasses come out as soon as anyone praises us. So we're not critical of ESPN as long as they are saying something nice? Not saying this was the case, but wouldn't put it past the WWratingsMongers.

F ESPN