Dan Mullen | Page 146 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah no way he’s gonna say oh yeah he was here. Half the team is following Mullen on Twitter. Including someone in the portal today. This can’t be a nothing burger. And I was told he was there. And it was reported he was on campus by outlets on we

Portal player?

The chances of Kentucky making the playoffs in the SEC are pretty low, same as Miss State. I think he (Mullen) could win the ACC at Syracuse. If Syracuse makes the playoffs the school gets a big share of the money, that would have to be something his agent has addressed. Also, if Syracuse gets to the level of winning the ACC, they would go near the top of the list for B1G expansion candidates and then paying a coach is not a concern.

When you are in Vegas and not really spending time in front of a laptop and we are up to 146 pages??? I read some yesterday. I think I will see what happens when I get back to AZ tomorrow. I have other things to read first, lol.

Guys, John Wildhack and his wife Amy met today. I think we've got another candidate to add to the gossip list.
She’s probably just concerned with how often John has been hanging out with and talking about Dan Mullen

The thing is, major people aren’t talking about it. Thamel staying completely silent on it is not a small thing. So why would they troll a fan base like ours? One that sends all their damn producers that help them carry out their jobs.

Barry has brought it up more than any other major news source. My gut says he’s just having fun with Dan because he knows what’s happening. Mullen himself never seems to comment.
Maybe Matt Barrie is doing it to needle all of the Newhouse people at ESPN. An inside joke. Remember this morning (was it this morning or 5 days ago?) Barrie tweeted at Mullen & accused him of not telling him he interviewed for the Syracuse job.

Has Tom O’Brien withdrawn his name from consideration yet?

Until that happens, I’m assuming he’s the choice.

When you are in Vegas and not really spending time in front of a laptop and we are up to 146 pages??? I read some yesterday. I think I will see what happens when I get back to AZ tomorrow. I have other things to read first, lol.
Suit yourself, but I was just talking to one of my old professors and he told me his classmate at 'Cuse back in the day's favorite bartender at Chucks heard through a broadcasting alum who works for a certain four letter network that a certain candidate who's first name rhymes with 'man' has told Wildhack that he's in, but only if this thread gets to 160 pages by midnight tonight.

Maybe Matt Barrie is doing it to needle all of the Newhouse people at ESPN. An inside joke. Remember this morning (was it this morning or 5 days ago?) Barrie tweeted at Mullen & accused him of not telling him he interviewed for the Syracuse job.
Last night I believe. But it’s an inside joke perpetuated only by him publicly? Seems like the lamest joke ever concocted.

If it turns out CCuse44 on twitter had the real scoop, we all need to reevaluate our sources.
Well I mean $5.5M is kind of a random number. If you were making stuff up why not just pick $6 or $7M.

Status
Not open for further replies.