Dan Mullen | Page 147 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s the other odd tea leaf… Vegas.

Mullen wasn’t on any of the major outlets lists for Syracuse, yet somehow jumped to the top of the list at +400 and then shut it down on Saturday.. only way the lines move closer to -100 is if there’s betting happening and who the heck would be betting major dollars on Mullen given the news releases by people in the know. When lines move swiftly, sharps are in. Sharps always have more info than the general person.
Maybe they realized everyone at ESPN would know.

Because $5.5M is kind of a random number, so people on message boards might think you weren't just making it up.

I have been saying for a while that $5-6mill would likely be the minimum. I could be an unamed source at footballscoop...

We have reached the car crash portion of this coaching search thread. Paramedic part is quickly approaching.
Paramedic portion has now begun.

Life support/paddles are soon to follow.

No, sorry. I’m saying that those that would have known didn’t find out about this Mullen thing until we all did.

It’s a little of a head scratcher. I’m not saying he wasn’t here. He very well could have been (I damn well hope he was).
I know where it is coming from, and now I am trying to remember if there was just a phone conversation earlier this week or if he was on campus. But I know he is a serious candidate, and Wildhack has communicated with him. Doesn't mean it is a done deal, but it is a real and viable candidate, not just something we all dreamed up.

IMG_4822.png
Someone who knows about companies and what not can expand on this i’m sure, but seems the flight was delayed leaving Bedford.

I have been saying for a while that $5-6mill would likely be the minimum. I could be an unamed source at footballscoop...
$5.5 + $7.5 = $13. Round number. He’s already getting $7.5 from UF a year over the next 3 years.

To be clear, it jumped the shark when people posted a picture of Ed O and insisted it meant he was DESTINED to be our DC.
With one google search indicating his kid was on the staff of the team playing Ahahaha

almost here

Attachments

• D49C5A70-DA0D-4092-85AE-77E38BB678A4.png
    D49C5A70-DA0D-4092-85AE-77E38BB678A4.png
    730.1 KB · Views: 41
T
View attachment 233788Someone who knows about companies and what not can expand on this i’m sure, but seems the flight was delayed leaving Bedford.
That plane is owned by CNY Cardiac services... While I realize many of us may soon suffer that fate?

That isn't him.
(And hopefully everything is cool with that flight)

T
That plane is owned by CNY Cardiac services... While I realize many of us may soon suffer that fate?

That isn't him.
(And hopefully everything is cool with that flight)

Oh boy...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.