Dan Mullen | Page 183 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can all agree that Syracuse has some "Financials"!! What we don't all agree on is weather or not those financials are enough to do all of the things needed to turn this program into the one that we all hope that it can be. That is all that I am simply saying.
No. You have been saying more than that. It started with basically saying we should be happy with what we have. That we were poor and could never have a successful program. And it was said over and over again. JW has done a wonderful job raising money. Is the job done? Not even close. Will we have to be creative? Yes. But if it was up to you, Dino would still be the coach. No matter the results it appeared.

im thinking of a differnt kid, ogendeko or something along those line.

Yes! I recognize the semblance of that last name. I think I was thinking Ishaq b/c there was some NYC/Planet Hollywood thing where he was picking a hat.

lol this isn’t 1960 anymore. Call the SEC and BIG 74 and tell them they have it all wrong and should hold all their announcements until tomorrow. Syracuse does it right everyone else doesn’t wrong

There's like 1000 games that get reported on every weekend. A coaching hire announced on a weekend is going up against all the other stories that have to be written / reported. There are only so many people working at these jobs and only so many minutes of airtime between halves and games. Mondays are the traditional announcement day.

That’s me if this isn’t over by Tuesday
Welcome to the club. Come on in. The water is fine.

giphy.gif

There's like 1000 games that get reported on every weekend. A coaching hire announced on a weekend is going up against all the other stories that have to be written / reported. There are only so many people working at these jobs and only so many minutes of airtime between halves and games. Mondays are the traditional announcement day.
Or simply a tweet ;)

Yes! I recognize the semblance of that last name. I think I was thinking Ishaq b/c there was some NYC/Planet Hollywood thing where he was picking a hat.
Ishaq went to ND despite both parents being SU athlete alums.

How come Texas A&M was able to hire 2 head coaches in 24 hours and Syracuse hasn't been able to hire one the whole weekend?

How come Texas A&M was able to hire 2 head coaches in 24 hours and Syracuse hasn't been able to hire one the whole weekend?
Texas A&M has way more resources than SU. Any prospective SU coach would need to be assured that there is coaching pool money and NIL money

Texas A&M doesn’t worry about money.

Status
Not open for further replies.