Dan Mullen | Page 243 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt this. He would have at least kicked tires on Mullen.
He never spoke to him. Total bs rumors took a life of their own. If he’s asked about Chesney he will say he met with a ton of good candidates but brown was best

Fact he was emphatic here makes some of us who confirmed he was on campus look…. A bit crazy and wrong. To those who got these rumors curious why they wanted to play so many

In Hindsight very funny

1701218419237.gif

Hahahahahahhahahhaa!!!!!

I love this so much.

I’m delighted.

DELIGHTED.
Why If the AD did not at least reach out to by far the best candidate?

although it is funny considering people said he was on campus and was coming “again tomorrow”

although it is funny considering people said he was on campus and was coming “again tomorrow”
Because the guy doesn’t want to coach right now. And I find it hysterical that people were adamant not just that he was a candidate BUT THAT HE WAS ON CAMPUS.

That was such a ridiculous rumor AND people got ornery as they doubled down on it.

Cracks me up. Internet glory must be achieved!!!

Because the guy doesn’t want to coach right now. And I find it hysterical that people were adamant not just that he was a candidate BUT THAT HE WAS ON CAMPUS.

That was such a ridiculous rumor AND people got ornery as they doubled down on it.

Cracks me up. Internet glory must be achieved!!!
hahah true. It was a few people as well not just one who seemed to take the heat.

Remember those promoting fake rumors won’t provide fake rumors if u make fun of fake rumors.

Just a preposterous projection by some here. Like a 10 year old mad that a crazy uncle tells you that wrestling is fake
It doesn’t bother me that people got hoodwinked. It happens. It’s the Internet.

What genuinely bothers me is the people who are still all like “Wildhack wouldn’t pay up for Mullen! SU is cheap!!!” Those people are dolts.

there was a lot of circumstantial evidence. And it wasn’t ridiculously implausible. Multiple people were hearing the same thing from people who might know

Status
Not open for further replies.