Dan Mullen | Page 244 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn’t bother me that people got hoodwinked. It happens. It’s the Internet.

What genuinely bothers me is the people who are still all like “Wildhack wouldn’t pay up for Mullen! SU is cheap!!!” Those people are dolts.
I fell for it and loved it. It’s fun being a fan because it’s fanatical. I just loathe the hands off approach to the rumor industrial complex around here occasionally.

I'd like to know exactly what kind of "national search" actually got conducted.
Huh, he had his list already and worked. When did he commit to a national search.

If he talked to Brown 25 times last week he wasn’t a late add.

Take it back! The emotions were real!

200.gif

Huh, he had his list already and worked. When did he commit to a national search.

If he talked to Brown 25 times last week he wasn’t a late add.
His statement on Dino's firing said a national search was already underway.

Entertainment is entertainment. I loved it, fell for it and then mocked it.

Feels like season 5 or 6
Of the real world on mtv
Oh it’s fantastic entertainment and all fun. I enjoyed every minute but some people take it too serious when they realize they were fed a steaming pile of dog crap. It happens to everyone but some can take it some can’t. Then you get the “fluid situation“ negotiations broke down stuff but this ain’t that either

there was a lot of circumstantial evidence. And it wasn’t ridiculously implausible. Multiple people were hearing the same thing from people who might know
True

I fell for it and loved it. It’s fun being a fan because it’s fanatical. I just loathe the hands off approach to the rumor industrial complex around here occasionally.
It's all in fun- some folks need to get over themselves!
I've seen the same fanaticism blossom here over specific recruits, games, teams, and coaches.
So, what's the big deal?
In the end we can all look back and laugh at this thread like we did with so many others. Wouldn't miss it for the world...and can't wait for the next one!!

there was a lot of circumstantial evidence. And it wasn’t ridiculously implausible. Multiple people were hearing the same thing from people who might know
Meh, I suspect one person was messing around and started a rumor that others jumped on because everyone loves to be in the know. The original rumor was that Mullen attended a football practice, which is bat spit insane.

Stephen Glass would have been proud of the Board’s efforts.

For me, the low point was the tweet about the Medvac flight to Atlanta. What a butthole that guy is.

The highlight was learning about PAcuse and pacusewife ‘s $exual proclivities. With their Living in Amish country, I assumed such deeds were frowned upon.

I'm not going to call Wildhack a liar, but the info I got came from a very (and I mean very) well connected person. Maybe what they heard wasn't true, but earlier in the week I was told Mullen was basically a done deal. Who knows maybe Bulldog and I know the same person who was feeding bogus information. It will make me think twice before posting anything again though. Sorry for all the excitement, but the thread was a fun place and gave me something to follow at night between SU basketball games.

It would be pretty hilarious if some kids dad is a doppelganger for Mullen and was strolling around campus while picking up his kid for Thanksgiving, some people thought it was Mullen, and rumors started flying, Vegas lines moved, etc.

Probably flew in on a private jet, rented a car from Enterprise, stopped to pick up some bourbon, and made a nice little trip of it.
You forgot that he ended his trip with the Sam Elliott Marathon at The Palace in Eastwood.

I'm not going to call Wildhack a liar, but the info I got came from a very (and I mean very) well connected person. Maybe what they heard wasn't true, but earlier in the week I was told Mullen was basically a done deal. Who knows maybe Bulldog and I know the same person who was feeding bogus information. It will make me think twice before posting anything again though. Sorry for all the excitement, but the thread was a fun place and gave me something to follow at night between SU basketball games.
Possibly Mullins agent dealing directly with JW? No interaction at all between Mullin and JW? Gives each of them plausible deniability about directly talking to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.