Dan Mullen | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other thing is, Mullen isn't coming here if we don't have the NIL money to compete. He wouldn't be coming here to be a loser.
That’s consistent with what I was told about NIL recently. We’ve had more folks step up. And if we are able to snag Mullen, it means we may have snagged a few more big whales, too.

I hope the school steps up and do what is necessary. The school might be kicking themselves right now with no Adam W. This would have been a perfect spot to have him involved. But there’s a lot of people that believe he will be the next coach. We’ll see. Anything can happen and I’ve learned sharing info the hard way on here, but I for one did not think getting him was possible. So I’m excited to even share that they are more than just in the mix
I don’t think Adam gave a damn about football

Last edited:
I’ll say this. It’s confirmed he was in cuse yesterday. And it’s confirmed he’s the official leader as of right this second. Not an opinion. Not a hunch. It’s a 3 horse race - Mullen, Chesney and Tony White. However, white only has the backing of one huge donor and he wants the SDSU job. The fear of Chesney is no P5.

But yes Dan Frickin Mullen is on the verge of being the cuse football coach from what I am told. Hear he has a long list of requests but he knows what it takes. Fingers crossed
IMG_0724.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.