Dan Mullen | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to imagine the current players and recruits have to be ecstatic if it’s Mullen. Have to think most of not all players and recruits are gonna wanna stay and the ones that leave are gonna be because Mullen gave them the talk.

This hire will be amazing. Can already tell it’s going to well received nationally too, which is huge. People aren’t just gonna look at Syracuse like another Kansas, Vandy or Boston College anymore. We have a REAL coach. I’m pumped
I’ll share some info about players soon. This thread is enough to handle at the moment lol

Dan Mullen’s gonna come in heavy with his peeps. This is based on nothing other than my current surge of adrenaline from this thread.

I agree I don’t know how much of the current staff will still be here after tomorrow

Alright, let's add a little bit of intrigue to the thread...

What if, and I mean WHAT IF, one of Mullen's conditions is that he's able to bring Ed O on.

What happens then?

I’ll share some info about players soon. This thread is enough to handle at the moment lol
little-shop-of-horrors-feed-me-seymour.gif

Has anyone checked to see if Mullen has any interesting new followers?

Also, isn't McNabb still on the BoT? I wonder how well he feels he knows Mullen from the GA days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom