Dan Mullen | Page 76 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is that I have looked at the explosive growth this thread is experiencing and crunched the numbers.

If it continues this unabated growth the rest of the weekend, this site will consume all the remaining available hard drive space left on Earth.

Something better happen soon. Or the Earth may end as we know it…..
Well it is projected there will be roughly 75 zettabytes of data generated by 2025 so have at it :)

When someone likes one of my comments back on page 17 and I think to myself, I hope they’ve set aside the rest of their night because they’ve got A LONG way to go.
It's hard to comment as I like to get caught up in a thread before posting so I'm not being repetitive or saying something outdated. But it's impossible to get current. Or by the time you do, you have to backscroll several pages to find the post that you wanted to comment on.

And those are most likely the 2 players JW is trying to prevent from transferring because the players said it needs to be a big name coach
In other words, OG and LQA said, "Get it right or we ghost!"

Lots of college football reporting accounts on Twitter seem to be reporting Jeff Lebby to Mississippi State as a done deal.
Yes, this source here seems pretty legit as he has 4,500 followers. This would be an incredible development after seeing the depressing MSU $$ news from both Bees and Bulldog (less than a minute apart) about 90 minutes ago. Perhaps they can check with their sources again later and see if anything has changed because of Lebby?

Haha my wife says I'm being a nerd on my Syracuse site
1700875682502.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online