Dan Mullen | Page 84 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m off to bed folks. Thanks for a fun day. What a ride it’s been so far. Great to see us all rally and be excited. I have to work Tomm morning but if I get any info I’ll share it asap. You guys are the best. Go orange
U won’t be sleeping tonight

Ok if anyone has a problem with this hire and wanted White instead I’m just
Going to politely disagree with you

Trying to stay hopeful along this ride. Say this dream becomes reality..

Geoff Collins his DC? Did well as HC at Temple. Not so much GT.

Hevesy OC? I know Mullen fired him at UF but maybe they can reunite. They had been together for basically their whole careers. Hevesy was old Cuse GA and is from Connecticut.

Addazio OL/AHC

Oregon DL/RC … he rebuilt his image at SU once already … why not twice?

A man can dream…

this is such a crap shoot, this whole thing, so many variables. The tea leaves look good if we can close or if he really wants to come here. That said Miss. st. is making a late big time push for him so if that means ridiculous $ into the top 10 stratosphere then we lose out. if, however, that happens and we get chesney I'm still ecstatic. Happy with lewis cignetti, less so caandle and white.
If he wants to rebuild his career then he needs to win.

Going to MSU and losing for 3 years, against a now tougher conference, could be the end of his career.

Come to Syracuse, improve the program, get to an ACC championship game or two and then the has two choices... move back to the SEC or B1G, or ride it out in CNY with a 9+ win average and some championship opportunities.

If he wants to get back to coaching then he's really only got another 2 years to get back into the game.
Hoping to see him appear in tomorrow's broadcast to confirm his choice. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0771.jpeg
    IMG_0771.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
If he wants to rebuild his career then he needs to win.

Going to MSU and losing for 3 years, against a now tougher conference, could be the end of his career.

Come to Syracuse, improve the program, get to an ACC championship game or two and then the has two choices... move back to the SEC or B1G, or ride it out in CNY with a 9+ win average and some championship opportunities.

If he wants to get back to coaching then he's really only got another 2 years to get back into the game.
Hoping to see him appear in tomorrow's broadcast to confirm his choice. :)
It’s a great spot for a guy with his resume.

It just makes too much sense unless the BOT Falucks it up.

HIRE MULLEN

Be careful believing the Jimbo being hired at BC news. There is NO posting on the BC football site or any of the wire services.

Also, note the date on the Jimbo picture is 11/17/23.

Is the poster a little early or late for Trick or Treat?

Source close to the program told me this is a done deal. Will get confirmation when I'm up at the dome tomorrow morning.
These are the types of posts that make me very encouraged. Any board regular that puts themselves out there like this, it’s pretty much a confirmed legitimate inside source they’re hearing it from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom