Dan Mullen | Page 122 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
When some of our players, recruits, and coaches slowly start following one candidate and not the other that is a pretty clear sign.
Yes and no.

kids might hop on one rumour and let it run. Although Matt Park and few of the higher ups are interesting.

I believe Chesney was in Cuse today but why wouldn’t he be? The search isn’t done until the ink is dry.

Yes and no.

kids might hop on one rumour and let it run. Although Matt Park and few of the higher ups are interesting.

I believe Chesney was in Cuse today but why wouldn’t he be? The search isn’t done until the ink is dry.

If he was in Cuse today why aren't players, recruits, coaches, media, coaches, and board members following him?

Anyone else just super pumped to watch a SU football game again and not think we have to lose so we don’t retain the wrong coach? I know it’s a weird thing to say but just knew deep down Dino wasn’t the guy and him winning = more sub .500 acc mediocricity
You were rooting for Syracuse to lose? Don't care what the circumstances are, if you root for your team to lose, you are not a real fan...Sorry, just my opinion

Is one comment making this thread into a mass panic?

It’s been comments by multiple posters, obviously started by one poster, b/c that’s how all posts start.

If he was in Cuse today why aren't players, recruits, coaches, media, coaches, and board members following him?
Guys on the football team and coaches know of this site. It doesn’t take much for a legit poster to get everyone frothed up. It doesn’t mean anything imo.

Bob would be a great head coach at Syracuse. Like I said winning the media approval is often times the wrong reason for a hire. Sometimes it adds up perfectly but I want the right guy that JW identifies

Acting Crystal Ball GIF by American Masters on PBS

I feel like I remember doing this very thing leading up to the marrone hire. Marrone basically being the ONLY name not thrown around those threads.
Moral: just don’t be surprised if it’s neither of those guys.

A bunch of our guys who probably didn’t know who Dan Mullen was before this week all of a sudden start following him on X? Sure coach!

Just my opinion but I doubt he was at practice unless it was in his tv capacity.

any speculation on any potential hire being a great coach is just well speculation and nothing more.
here are the facts and they are undisputed
1)Chesney has never been successful coach at the highest level , Mullen has
2) Chesney has never recruited players at the highest level, Mullen has
3)Chesney has never assembled a staff to go out and recruit and win at the highest level, Mullen has

Its seems to me that team that has been an also ran for a while , and basically doesnt have any cache to it would look at the facts and realize this hire has to be right and is has to be right now.

This cant be a ho hum hire that takes weeks to find out if they can even get off the ground running.

If i have sunk millions into stadium upgrades and asked boosters to better the facilities i look at facts and not my gut and hire the one person i know has proved to be competant.

Of course we all could have been buffaloed by any potential Mullen interest in the program

Yes and no.

Or it could be he was being told in person thanks but we have our guy. Do it in person and keep open future possibilities.

Was Chensey even confirmed to be at Syracuse this morning? Or just someone who made a new account said he was there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom