Dan Mullen | Page 172 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Employment contracts are very easy to draft. If you go on coacheshotseat you can find a bunch of them as they’re public records when the coach is at a State school.

I can’t see attorneys holding a potential hire up.
It’s not the contract, it’s the rider - how many blue M&M’s in your bowl, what temperature you like your Fiji water, et. al. Shady has a 92 page rider as an example.

Recently saw a Rolls Royce swerving and switching lanes on 81 when I was driving home. Was like who the hell is driving that boat like that? Guess who.
Two years ago me and the misses were walking around the backside of dome and she stepped out in front of a Lamborghini SUV and I grabbed the back of her shirt and pulled her back; then I saw who was driving, I was like f... We could have been set for life

Texas A&M has had a vacancy longer than ours, is in a more attractive conference than ours, has a higher profile job than ours, can pay more money than we can and has infinitely more resources than we do. Yet they still have not filled their job opening. It’s a process, unfortunately. T’s need to be crossed. It’s need to be dotted. Contracts are not legally binding without the crosses and dots.
... Be quick but don't hurry

Did he pay Jimmy Fallon to ride shotgun?
Didn't recognize the passenger. Must've been a great conversation going on though. Was in the middle lane, no blinker got into the right lane, again into the exit to Mattydale, then wafted back into my lane all within 15 seconds.

I was very confused.

Didn't recognize the passenger. Must've been a great conversation going on though. Was in the middle lane, no blinker got into the right lane, again into the exit to Mattydale, then wafted back into my lane all within 15 seconds.

I was very confused.

Just on the phone with all his best friends.

images

Thamel will definitely get the scoop when the new coach hire is imminent. If you parse through his tweets over the past few years, he’s been first to Cuse related news on a lot of things. I’m sure he’s not doing much speculation so he can get that scoop.
Reminder - Thamel is a SU/Newhouse alum and was sports editor of The Daily Orange for 2 or 3 years. Long-time ties to Syracuse University.

Thanks. He hated law school so much he skipped the bar and joined the Marines.
Hated it but did three years? Should have stopped much sooner, hit the bar, and then joined

Why does our deal take so long to get done yet other schools seem to wrap theirs up so quickly? We fired Dino when we did to get a jump on things. Mullen wasn’t involved with another school. People speculated he expressed interest to JW when he covered our Va Tech game in late October. Not buying the we need more time if in fact both parties want this to happen.
Maybe some members on the BoT wanted Wildhack to check out a few other people before finalizing Mullen.

This reminds me of skip holtz. Too much rumor talk about one guy usually means it’s not him and the hire will be out of left field.

Didn’t we have a picture though of Holtz out at dinner with Gross?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom