Dan Mullen | Page 180 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are all the people on this forum who said Money was not the issue and that the Cuse had the money to compete with the top schools? If money was not an issue, Mullen would be signed, deal done, if in fact, he is Wildhack's top choice. The reality is, when you factor in facility upgrades, NIL, head coach's salary, and money for a decent staff, Syracuse is not in the same financial position as many of the schools, homers on this forum said we should be able to compete with. If this coaching scenario hasn't made that clear,I don't know what else ever will. Hopefully, the financials work out so that Syracuse can secure a great coach and he can hire a really good staff!!

IMG_1540.gif

Where are all the people on this forum who said Money was not the issue and that the Cuse had the money to compete with the top schools? If money was not an issue, Mullen would be signed, deal done, if in fact, he is Wildhack's top choice. The reality is, when you factor in facility upgrades, NIL, head coach's salary, and money for a decent staff, Syracuse is not in the same financial position as many of the schools, homers on this forum said we should be able to compete with. If this coaching scenario hasn't made that clear,I don't know what else ever will. Hopefully, the financials work out so that Syracuse can secure a great coach and he can hire a really good staff!!
No, it wouldn’t be done deal. Take it easy. Let wildhack do his job. while what you preach has a ton of merit there is still a very detailed process that needs to be followed regardless of money and Wildhack needs to cross t’s and dot I’s. certainly $ can be an issue but there’s still a large process that needs to be attended to. We aren’t hiring a pizza maker but rather the highest paid employee at Syracuse university and that needs to be dealt with accordingly. People are getting carried away and in edition we have no idea how certain individuals interview or what their plan is to make the football program successful

The activity in this thread has been nuts. I don’t know where it ranks all time on the football board, but we’ve got to be approaching rare air.

Shades of the Ishaq Williams commitment thread. Robert Washington had a pretty good run too. Wonder how long Dino’s was?

Babers original thread doesn't hold a candle to this one. However, there were a ton of smaller threads around the same time and the Chris Ash meltdown was pretty epic.

Where are all the people on this forum who said Money was not the issue and that the Cuse had the money to compete with the top schools? If money was not an issue, Mullen would be signed, deal done, if in fact, he is Wildhack's top choice. The reality is, when you factor in facility upgrades, NIL, head coach's salary, and money for a decent staff, Syracuse is not in the same financial position as many of the schools, homers on this forum said we should be able to compete with. If this coaching scenario hasn't made that clear,I don't know what else ever will. Hopefully, the financials work out so that Syracuse can secure a great coach , we can pay the players we need to retain as well as recruit, and the HC can hire a really good staff!!
Oh good grief can you not infect this thread with your money broken record? Don’t you already have 6 threads dedicated to this?

Maybe during the interview process Mullen wasn’t the best? What does JW do if another candidate crushes it and Mullen was only ok?

Where are all the people on this forum who said Money was not the issue and that the Cuse had the money to compete with the top schools? If money was not an issue, Mullen would be signed, deal done, if in fact, he is Wildhack's top choice. The reality is, when you factor in facility upgrades, NIL, head coach's salary, and money for a decent staff, Syracuse is not in the same financial position as many of the schools, homers on this forum said we should be able to compete with. If this coaching scenario hasn't made that clear,I don't know what else ever will. Hopefully, the financials work out so that Syracuse can secure a great coach , we can pay the players we need to retain as well as recruit, and the HC can hire a really good staff!!
So you have all your bases covered here. You have been saying all along..."Syracuse is not in the same financial position as many of the schools"..." If money was not the issue Mullen would be a done deal." Hopefully the "homers" will have learned by now. I mean, how many times do you have to say it? And yet, in the same paragraph, you hope that the "financials work out." Are those the financials that Syracuse doesn't have? Or some other financials?

He's probably thinking of the circumstances at UVa that led to his departure. They tell you to fire your DC and you decline, and quit, some would call that principled. No problem if he's our next coach. There would probably be some more continuity if he were the choice.
Carla White and the UVA President asked him to stay but he needed a break from football.

So you have all your bases covered here. You have been saying all along..."Syracuse is not in the same financial position as many of the schools"..." If money was not the issue Mullen would be a done deal." Hopefully the "homers" will have learned by now. I mean, how many times do you have to say it? And yet, in the same paragraph, you hope that the "financials work out." Are those the financials that Syracuse doesn't have? Or some other financials?
They are collecting soda cans on I-81 and cashing in for the deposits.

It’s chicken shibit nonsense

Private jet landing from Nashville. No idea if that means anything at all only posting because it was said earlier today that Mullen’s agent was based out of Nashville.
I don’t see a private jet from Nashville landing. There’s an Allegiant flight from Nashville coming in at 7:56pm though.

I don’t see a private jet from Nashville landing. There’s an Allegiant flight from Nashville coming in at 7:56pm though.
It just landed about 5 minutes ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors