Dan Mullen | Page 197 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
So. I get an update. Post here.

Stay tuned.

Nunes post something right after. All should just sit back wait for tomorrow.

yeah yes GIF
Huh

If the new coach does not retain New Jersey’s own Nunzio C I’m canceling everything!!

Kidding. Sort of
Just pull the interim off, put AHC on Beck, keep running the new offense and recruit the heck out of Jersey.

He’s saying he made a post that could be inferred an announcement tomorrow and right afterwards Nunes posts there’ll be an announcement tomorrow that nobody else in the media knows about. Suspiciously like he read the board and made an inference to get clicks.

I don't dispute that "he heard from people he was surprised to hear from."

Doesn't mean it was Mullen.

And as you very well know, it was passed along as imminent. Seems increasingly false.
That doesn't bother me at all. Contracts take time. And add that it may have fallen through. Doesn't mean it wasn't Mullen either

That doesn't bother me at all. Contracts take time. And add that it may have fallen through. Doesn't mean it wasn't Mullen either

Agreed, across the board.

I’m a really anxious person. I play scenarios over and over again in my head and it drives me insane. I convince myself of the craziest things… Reading 100+ pages of this thread gives me comfort knowing I’m not the only insane person. In fact, I’m surrounded by y’all.

I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors