Dan Mullen | Page 198 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do other teams announce the hiring of coaches before the contracts are signed? Or do Syracuse contracts just take an extra 3-5 days to complete?

You do realize that since Babers arrived, the recruiting base of New England, NJ, NY, PA, MD has collapsed for Syracuse? Syracuse doesn't have to get all of their recruits from the recruiting base, but they are getting few of the top ones. For example, in the last five classes, there were 20 top 50 QBs from the recruiting base and none are went to Syracuse.
It was our bread and butter w Paul

You do realize that since Babers arrived, the recruiting base of New England, NJ, NY, PA, MD has collapsed for Syracuse? Syracuse doesn't have to get all of their recruits from the recruiting base, but they are getting few of the top ones. For example, in the last five classes, there were 20 top 50 QBs from the recruiting base and none are went to Syracuse.
You do realize that has nothing to do with where he is from and everything to do with wins and losses and his boring offenses.

Blackboard is very clearly a UF fan lol

(or well connected person i dare say!!!)

Okokok we are at the random twitter account trying to break the scoop so when it happens they seem cool and can bring it up every day for ten years despite being wrong on everything else stage

You meant to say Longmire, right?…
View attachment 233888

Gimme Starbuck instead...

LGM_VIC_TREE_Thumb.jpg

I’m a really anxious person. I play scenarios over and over again in my head and it drives me insane. I convince myself of the craziest things… Reading 100+ pages of this thread gives me comfort knowing I’m not the only insane person. In fact, I’m surrounded by y’all.

I really appreciate it.
How was your Uber from Bristol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online