Dan Mullen | Page 206 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
dash.gif

So maybe the trip to Chicago was a real thing and was to reopen other interviews or meet with the search firm, after failing to land Mullen. Although if this is going to be done tomorrow, it's almost got to be Chesney.

Can I have my last 3 days back? Why do I always do this to myself with SU. Whether it’s recruiting or whatever.
Feels like losing lanorris sellers. Why can’t this program ever have a breakthrough moment. Football gets pulled out from us Charlie Brown style at the 12th hour, literally. Only fitting thing is that after a weekend of frenzy on this thread he drops that on us 3 minutes before the weekend is over

So the question that I don't actually want the answer to - did the administration fumble this?
If the posters on this board that are usually in the know were right, then the answer almost has to be yes. If Mullen contacted us I doubt in the middle of the process he walks away. If that’s the case this is one of the biggest fumbles in the history of this program, they were essentially sitting on a gold mine in terms of ticket sales and overall community excitement. Have to spend money to make money and I guess JW doesn’t understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom