Dangerous drinking game | Syracusefan.com

Dangerous drinking game

Drink every time Jay Bilas says 'Zion'. People would have blacked out before the game started.
Bilas took this Zion thing and ran with it like his job depended on it. Sad cause I always thought he was above the ESPN hype train.

I do have a question about the 3 step dunks. Is it actually legal, or just universally understood that it won't be called?

I mean, it's blatantly obvious, and probably not long before it becomes 4 steps.

When ESPN tweeted that first dunk, 99% of the million replies were about it being traveling.

Bilas took this Zion thing and ran with it like his job depended on it. Sad cause I always thought he was above the ESPN hype train.

Agree. I had 'Zion Fatigue' before the game even started. Bilas used to be pretty fair when criticizing bad calls too.

I do have a question about the 3 step dunks. Is it actually legal, or just universally understood that it won't be called?

I mean, it's blatantly obvious, and probably not long before it becomes 4 steps.

When ESPN tweeted that first dunk, 99% of the million replies were about it being traveling.

It's all about the 'gather step'. The gather used to count as the first of the two steps a player was allowed. Gather, step, shoot. About 2 decades ago, it seems the gather stopped counting as a step. So it's; gather, step, step, shoot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom