Danny Hurley gets into it with an injured FSU player | Syracusefan.com

Danny Hurley gets into it with an injured FSU player

Very poor representative for a school, and a compete clown. Who would send their kid to play for a 45 year old that acts like one of the players?

Actually, he really fits in nice there. It's what they're about.

He does seem like the sort that will cross a line at some point, will be some sort of scandal and get canned...

Let's beat UConn next year.

Give me a break, the stars aligned for UConn that game. 2 out of 3 of our PG’s out and our freshman PG misses 3 weeks of preseason practice. Guys playing out of position everywhere. UConn shoots out their arse and we play like dog shyt and they still barely beat us. I hope they are able to slide into the tournament and we get a crack at them full strength. We will be a completely different team by March. That Dbag of a coach they have will be flopping around on the sideline like a fish out of water.

That embodies the its all about me the coach philosophy of college basketball.
Don’t be a clown make the sport about the players. This guy does intense drama every big game because it gets the attention maybe he does it to keep his players loose. However it is so annoying. Be a professional I can’t stand the Jamie Dixon’s and Buzz before he was at Marquette who coach every call like their hair is on fire and the refs have to give them every call.

He reminds me of his father. I had a different opinion of his father until I saw him coach in person at the hoop hall classic. If you never saw him, just look at his son.

Give me a break, the stars aligned for UConn that game. 2 out of 3 of our PG’s out and our freshman PG misses 3 weeks of preseason practice. Guys playing out of position everywhere. UConn shoots out their arse and we play like dog shyt and they still barely beat us. I hope they are able to slide into the tournament and we get a crack at them full strength. We will be a completely different team by March. That Dbag of a coach they have will be flopping around on the sideline like a fish out of water.

To be fair Carey had 26 points and 3 steals (and 6 tos) in that game. Let’s not pretend we didn’t have any point guard production and that was the difference in the game. Also let’s not forget how terrible frank played against uconn in these games the last 2 years.

16-17: 0-9, 3pt, 2to, 4 fouls
17-18: 1-10, 5pt, 9to (!!!!), did have 5 dimes

1-19 and 11 tos last two years!

Uconn outplayed us and outhustled us in our game this year, period. Their quick guards are a tough matchup for us. Regardless, it’s in the past now.

So running practice with no PG’s for three weeks didn’t hurt. Shuffling the lineup and playing people out of position didn’t hurt the development of the team? Their guards are a mismatch but our front court is a mismatch. If OB shows up we win that game.

To be fair Carey had 26 points and 3 steals (and 6 tos) in that game. Let’s not pretend we didn’t have any point guard production and that was the difference in the game. Also let’s not forget how terrible frank played against uconn in these games the last 2 years.

16-17: 0-9, 3pt, 2to, 4 fouls
17-18: 1-10, 5pt, 9to (!!!!), did have 5 dimes

1-19 and 11 tos last two years!

Uconn outplayed us and outhustled us in our game this year, period. Their quick guards are a tough matchup for us. Regardless, it’s in the past now.

UConn went 12/21 from 3 that day, here’s what they’ve done since:

4/26
6/19
4/16
8/23
8/24
12/28
7/21

They’re 128th in the country in 3pt percentage.

Safe to say if they even shot slightly above their average, we would have won.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom