Darius Bazley-remember him? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Darius Bazley-remember him?

He could get 10 mins here and there spelling JB3 imo

Yeah, and we're seeing the 'finished product' after a year of training, then already a full year in the NBA prior to this one.

What would we have gotten outta him as a true Frosh here, 3 seasons ago??

Prolly not a ton, because JB only plays 7.5 guys, and Bazley would have been not ready. :rolleyes:

Yeah, and we're seeing the 'finished product' after a year of training, then already a full year in the NBA prior to this one.

What would we have gotten outta him as a true Frosh here, 3 seasons ago??

Prolly not a ton, because JB only plays 7.5 guys, and Bazley would have been not ready. :rolleyes:
Doesn’t understand the defense

He probably would’ve played center too.

The way that Boehiem has coached non-shooters the past few years, It would have been interesting to see what would have happened with Bazley or any top 10 recruit who isn't a natural or good shooter, but need to shoot to help raise his NBA stock.

1644165143632.jpeg

i think Bazley could easily have put up winfred walton type numbers had he showed up on campus.

Watching March madness every year must sting a little for him. Happy he is wealthy because that was risky.

Watching March madness every year must sting a little for him. Happy he is wealthy because that was risky.
why? In all likelyhood he was going to play in one tournament. For some reason I think he was just fine cashing million dollar checks.

Dirty, dirty, dirty, with no regard for the kid or his development as a person.
But...this model must have worked so well that it's become the law of the land.
I have really come to hate the current environment of college athletics. :(

Dirty, dirty, dirty, with no regard for the kid or his development as a person.
But...this model must have worked so well that it's become the law of the land.
I have really come to hate the current environment of college athletics. :(
I see so many half truths in what he said, who knows.

So instead of shady agents trying to pick off high school stars we’re now living in a world of NIL and portals and tampering with existing players. I can’t tell which is worse. All I know is if there’s money involved it will always lead to backdoor influence.