Dave Boller | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dave Boller

Is someone pissed off?
I just look at the kids we SHOULD'VE HAD IN THIS 2021 CLASS and just shake my head, but That's none of my business. Then found out last night after speaking with Xavian Sorey's (#65 player nationally, #5 OLB in the nation, and # 11 in the state of Forida) cousin in Ft. Myers that we sent the wrong MF to speak with him and found out why Christopher Thomas 6'6 290lb DT who is the #33 DT in the nation committed to Florida. I was literally a 50yds from Dunbar High School in Ft. Myers at a coaches house getting ALL the Skinny.

There is NO REASON THAT WE SHOULD NOT HAVE A TOP 25 CLASS EVERY YEAR!!!...but like I said I'm just focusing on the 2022 commits & I can't wait. Which is why I've limited my post.

I just look at the kids we SHOULD'VE HAD IN THIS 2021 CLASS and just shake my head, but That's none of my business. Then found out last night after speaking with Xavian Sorey's (#65 player nationally, #5 OLB in the nation, and # 11 in the state of Forida) cousin in Ft. Myers that we sent the wrong MF to speak with him and found out why Christopher Thomas 6'6 290lb DT who is the #33 DT in the nation committed to Florida. I was literally a 50yds from Dunbar High School in Ft. Myers at a coaches house getting ALL the Skinny.

There is NO REASON THAT WE SHOULD NOT HAVE A TOP 25 CLASS EVERY YEAR!!!...but like I said I'm just focusing on the 2022 commits & I can't wait. Which is why I've limited my post.
Thanks for the info. When you say that you are just "focusing" on the 2022 class, what do you mean by focusing? I know you mentioned this before. Maybe I missed it, but can you be more specific?

Bear had a great game Saturday.

If you can help us land a top 25 class in 2022, I’ll start going back to church.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom