Dave Pasch is the man... | Syracusefan.com

Dave Pasch is the man...

I for one always appreciate loyalty. It says a lot about character. You should be proud of your school, especially these folks that come from Newhouse.

Newhouse > Medill. Glickman, Costas, Albert, Koppel, Tirico, Stockton vs. Musberger, Wilbon, Adande, Eisen, Revsine, Greenberg. I would say advantage Newhouse and both have a lot more than I listed, but I went with the big guns.

Pasch isn't even a Newhouse alum, but I think he should be granted honorary status.

Pasch isn't even a Newhouse alum, but I think he should be granted honorary status.
He is a Syracuse alum and didn't go to Newhouse? Wow, Congrats to him then working his ass off and getting into the broadcast industry without being a Newhouse alum. It wouldn't shock me if he got a grad degree from Newhouse if he didn't get an undergrad one.

Yeah, he certainly did work his way to his position now. I believe he was a Communication and Rhetorical Studies (Speech Comm) major. Saw something from the department one time that mentioned him, McNabb and Hopkins as grads of the program. Not sure if he worked for WAER during his time on the Hill.