Dave Rahme Chat Tonight | Syracusefan.com

Dave Rahme Chat Tonight

GoSU96

Living Legend
Heads up.

The focus is on Lax but football is on the table.

GoSU96 said:
Heads up. The focus is on Lax but football is on the table.

Go, should give everyone a time.

Heads up.

The focus is on Lax but football is on the table.
I can't wait to ask him about appropriate discount rates.

Kidding

Someone tell him to write that damn book already and we'll all chip in ahead of time!

Where is the chat? And where is Dave these days?

Where is the chat? And where is Dave these days?

Click on the white button on the bottom of the toolbar between the blue arrow and the Space Invaders dude.

Dave is covering upstate for Inside Lacrosse and has done some freelance work on the football team.

Click on the white button on the bottom of the toolbar between the blue arrow and the Space Invaders dude.

Dave is covering upstate for Inside Lacrosse and has done some freelance work on the football team.

Go do you know if Dave is still doing that freelance on the FB team for the paysite he wrote for last year. I just read an article on there in the past week and was wondering if it was his.

Go do you know if Dave is still doing that freelance on the FB team for the paysite he wrote for last year. I just read an article on there in the past week and was wondering if it was his.

Don't know.

Will be there.

Questions: (1) what has Dave heard about the IPF?; (2) what has Dave heard about use of ACC money for football? (3) will Edouard or Long offer legitimate competition at QB early on? (4) why did Rob Moore decide now to go to the Bills? (5) did Shafer ask Perles to leave? (6) is the 2014 recruiting class the best in 15 years?

Will be there.

Questions: (1) what has Dave heard about the IPF?; (2) what has Dave heard about use of ACC money for football? (3) will Edouard or Long offer legitimate competition at QB early on? (4) why did Rob Moore decide now to go to the Bills? (5) did Shafer ask Perles to leave? (6) is the 2014 recruiting class the best in 15 years?
Does Dave still have access to the FB program? Just thinking he may not be able to answer all of these questions.

Can't get to a computer and my phone can't access the chat room. Can anyone post a transcript or PM it me?

SUinNYC said:
Can't get to a computer and my phone can't access the chat room. Can anyone post a transcript or PM it me?

Ditto

It's posted on the lax board in the original thread.

Will be there.

I just read the transcript. OrangePa - nice work getting a bunch of football questions in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom