Day Fourteen Spring Practice: Thurs. April 20, 2017 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Day Fourteen Spring Practice: Thurs. April 20, 2017

Ahhhhh !! Babers gets it ! I said best on best is only way to get better and find your depth chart ! Cudos to DB . Guy is true to his word in every way

Orange team is the 1's vs the White team who is the 2's... I expect Orange to win...

Ahhhhh !! Babers gets it ! I said best on best is only way to get better and find your depth chart ! Cudos to DB . Guy is true to his word in every way
Actually it's not - 1's on 2's on both sides. And you've made your point abundantly clear - you'd like to see 1's on 1's. But just to chime in: this does make sense. In some cases separation between 1's and 2's is clear, in others - it may not be. The 1's are supposed to do well against the 2's, and that is their chance to prove it. The 2's who excel against the 1's (on both sides of the ball) give them an opportunity to show the staff they should be moved up. And gives the 1's incentive to continue improving. This is nothing but a setup for summer workouts and fall practices. The depth chart will be much more telling then. Nothing but positives from that ...

Last edited:
Man, this kid has been taking a beating all Spring but always pops right back up ready for more. I suspect that one day, Dino will give him his moment in The Dome. & when he does, I'll be up in 301 like...

IMG_0875.GIF

If he ever finds the end zone & they don't play Wiz Khalifa's "KK", well, that'd just be unfortunate.

Last edited:
When is guy talks (Dino) you listen, he has that charisma. He will succeed!!! See everyone Saturday.