Day One Fall Football Practice: Saturday 8/6/16 8:30 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Day One Fall Football Practice: Saturday 8/6/16 8:30

Got away from the red and green again?

Note: that didn't work for Robinson. If we don't win, I'm blaming practice jersey color switch. ;)

Love the idea of a track guy playing on an offense designed to put people in wide open space. Anyone know height and weight?

Not to be a dick but cant see him playing

If he's on a track scholarship, I think he can walk on to the football team his junior and senior year without counting against the football's 85.
the way i read the rules once he plays he becomes a fball scholie.. until then since he was not recruited for fball he counts as track

I hope Clarke is ok. Sounds like they are waiting on some tests possibly

the way i read the rules once he plays he becomes a fball scholie.. until then since he was not recruited for fball he counts as track
Always been my interpretation, too.

Ok, that makes sense. I never actually read the rule. I forget where I heard the way I was thinking about it. It may have been in relation to Greg Paulus and why he didn't play football at Duke or something.

Last edited:
Not to be a dick but cant see him playing
I don't know anything about him, but if someone can find a way to utilize 10.5 speed I think it would be this staff in this system. It's fun and harmless to think about now while we're still undefeated.

10.46 = Kyle McIntosh.
Was he that fast, or are you referring to comparable height/weight? I don't remember him being anywhere near that fast.

Was he that fast, or are you referring to comparable height/weight? I don't remember him being anywhere near that fast.
I specifically remember 10.4.

I specifically remember 10.4.
Wow, I never knew that. I don't remember him breaking many long runs so I didn't realize he was that fast.

Wow, I never knew that. I don't remember him breaking many long runs so I didn't realize he was that fast.
He was as quick to the line as anyone we've ever had, but yes I don't remember a lot of long runs. Quick straight ahead runner. Not a lot of wiggle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom