Day One Spring Practice: Tues, March 21, 2017 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Day One Spring Practice: Tues, March 21, 2017

Holy subtext, Batman. I wonder if Dino is miffed and jabbing subtly, or saying, "That is too much to pay him IMO."

I hope it's that and not "Our budget wouldn't get me within$50k of what IU is paying him."

I hope it's that and not "Our budget wouldn't get me within$50k of what IU is paying him."

Well let's not forget he worked for Dino for 1 season in an assistants position. If Sean Lewis was offered an 'enormous raise' I think there would be more pressure from Dino to pay to keep him.

The previous IU RB coach, Deland McCullough, was making $158k per year. He left for USC.

The previous USC RB coach, Tommie Robinson, was making 575k-600k per year. He left for LSU.

At LSU he makes 600k per year and LSU is paying his $237K buyout.

Not bad work. Hopefully Syracuse takes all that into account when coming up with coaching budgets.

The previous IU RB coach, Deland McCullough, was making $158k per year. He left for USC.

The previous USC RB coach, Tommie Robinson, was making 575k-600k per year. He left for LSU.

Not bad work. Hopefully Syracuse takes all that into account when coming up with coaching budgets.
$600k for a position coach is insanity - he'd better be the best damn recruiter on earth if he's getting $600k to coach RBs

regarding the suspensions, who was the ding dong reporter that tried to put words in Dino's mouth and Dino, annoyingly, had to repeat himself to make sure the record was straight? Was that Bailey?

$600k for a position coach is insanity - he'd better be the best damn recruiter on earth if he's getting $600k to coach RBs
But, look at those two programs; rb is interwoven into their cultures...

regarding the suspensions, who was the ding dong reporter that tried to put words in Dino's mouth and Dino, annoyingly, had to repeat himself to make sure the record was straight? Was that Bailey?
First off no one is going to put words in Babers mouth. The guy is a pro about put out his message.

And it was Bailey but I think if you listen to it again it was getting a clarification of what Babers was saying.

First off no one is going to put words in Babers mouth. The guy is a pro about put out his message.

And it was Bailey but I think if you listen to it again it was getting a clarification of what Babers was saying.

I listened to it 4 or 5 times before I posted my question. ...after Babers gives a very lengthy and very clear answer, Bailey re-states Babers response by saying, “so you think, unless something changes, they’ll be back at some point”….

He was trying to clarify, but Babers said nothing even remotely close to Bailey's interpretation of what was said. It was funny. Babers gets wide eyed when he says "no I didn't say that" and has to repeat himself.

I listened to it 4 or 5 times before I posted my question. ...after Babers gives a very lengthy and very clear answer, Bailey re-states Babers response by saying, “so you think, unless something changes, they’ll be back at some point”….

He was trying to clarify, but Babers said nothing even remotely close to Bailey's interpretation of what was said. It was funny. Babers gets wide eyed when he says "no I didn't say that" and has to repeat himself.

What Babers said was after the school deals with them then we will take it up from there. Well if the school kicks them out there is nothing for the football staff do. That to me was the confusing part.

Exactly. I was just thinking to myself the guy is 2ft from you and you totally change around what he just stated.

People complaining about the football program's budget? People complaining about coaches? People complaining about Stephen Bailey? Glad you guys are so happy there's any type of football happening right now.

Wow, 600k to coach 4 or 5 guys, just wow.

People complaining about the football program's budget? People complaining about coaches? People complaining about Stephen Bailey? Glad you guys are so happy there's any type of football happening right now.

I wish i could put to words how happy I am to stumble upon this thread today.