Day Six Spring Practice: Sat April 1, 2017 | Syracusefan.com

Day Six Spring Practice: Sat April 1, 2017

CuseLegacy

2017 Syracuse Football Spring Practice Schedule (Subject to change)
Tuesday, March 21
Thursday, March 23
Saturday, March 25
Tuesday, March 28
Thursday, March 30
Saturday, April 1
Tuesday, April 4
Thursday, April 6
Saturday, April 8
Tuesday, April 11
Thursday, April 13
Saturday, April 15
Tuesday, April 18
Thursday, April 20
Saturday, April 22 – Spring Showcase, 10 a.m. (Carrier Dome)

Listened to cuse cast with Mike M and he interviewed Tom Kaufman after taking the d coordinator position. One of the first players he gave a shout out to was shy.
Ward seems to like Shy also. He has been giving him a lot of different chances this spring and letting him play in new spots. I'm hoping Shy will play 5 or 6 different positions this fall and will see a lot of time out there

Us too.
It was funny to hear Dan totora mention that when he posted Shy was going to be on the show he got a lot of response and say Shy has a lot of fans. I mean of course I am all about everything Shy does but for fans to like Shy is awesome... I mean he works hard and I expect him to do well on the field but he has only played one year of special teams so far. Don't get me wrong I think it's great so many fans like Shy I am just astounded by it

It was funny to hear Dan totora mention that when he posted Shy was going to be on the show he got a lot of response and say Shy has a lot of fans. I mean of course I am all about everything Shy does but for fans to like Shy is awesome... I mean he works hard and I expect him to do well on the field but he has only played one year of special teams so far. Don't get me wrong I think it's great so many fans like Shy I am just astounded by it

I can only speak for myself and maybe others here when I say your sharing your families story, the recruiting process, family photos, etc - has allowed me to see that he's not just a football player. It's good to remember that he's a kid who has hopes and dreams and a family that cares about his success.

I think it's easy to measure a player by what they do on the field. But the glimpse you gave us reminds me that it's more than that.

Little mushy I guess. But thanks to you and bcubs. (I know why ppl say parents shouldn't post here, but damn if this isn't a good reason for you to).

We like people who work/hit hard and have a strong distaste for Miami and BC.

Shy checks all boxes.

I can only speak for myself and maybe others here when I say your sharing your families story, the recruiting process, family photos, etc - has allowed me to see that he's not just a football player. It's good to remember that he's a kid who has hopes and dreams and a family that cares about his success.

I think it's easy to measure a player by what they do on the field. But the glimpse you gave us reminds me that it's more than that.

Little mushy I guess. But thanks to you and bcubs. (I know why ppl say parents shouldn't post here, but damn if this isn't a good reason for you to).
What I appreciate most is that John and Steve never build their sons up at the expense of a team mate. They find ways to convey information without gloating or negativity. Valuable lessons for all parents who post.

BTW, I love that many parents have posted here over the years. Most have made exceptional contributions to the forum.

Well thank you. I tell Shy all the time what people here and on sites say about him. I know he appreciates everyone rooting for him.

Please tell him he has fans in MA that are definitely rooting for him. You should be extremely proud of his and your accomplishments.

As per tommy D the D won the first half the O won the 2nd half

Was it 1s v 2s or 1s v 1s? I can't see the second string interior Olinemen containing slayton. NOt after seeing that clip of what he did to Roberts