Day Six Spring Practice: Sat April 1, 2017 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Day Six Spring Practice: Sat April 1, 2017

I really liked his HS tape. Kid looks solid i think he sees the field

Loving that Armstrong is continuing to develop. Always good to have to look over your shoulder at someone working for your job, even if you're Zaire Franklin.

What I appreciate most is that John and Steve never build their sons up at the expense of a team mate. They find ways to convey information without gloating or negativity. Valuable lessons for all parents who post.

BTW, I love that many parents have posted here over the years. Most have made exceptional contributions to the forum.

It's the grandparents who've been problematic. ;)

Was it PP's grandma who was on here? No, I don't mean Paul Pasqualoni's ;)
Yes.
EDIT: She was quite the fire cracker but I don't ever remember (I could be wrong?) her criticizing other players to make PP look good. I wish this was the case regarding our newest parent poster.

Last edited:
Yes.
EDIT: She was quite the fire cracker but I don't ever remember (I could be wrong?) her criticizing other players to make PP look good. I wish this was the case regarding our newest parent poster.
200w.gif

Yes.

You could be wrong. ;)

Yes.

She definitely did

Yes.

As others have said, PP's grandma threw EVERYONE on the offense under the bus at one time or another. Probably the defense too, but I definitely remember everything being the WR and OL fault on offense.

As others have said, PP's grandma threw EVERYONE on the offense under the bus at one time or another. Probably the defense too, but I definitely remember everything being the WR and OL fault on offense.
You're probably right...I only remember the constant rants against the staff. Every new QB coach was the latest greatest thing and her beloved PP will now prosper.

PP, a legend ...in his grandma's mind! A lumbering indecisive giant. Slowest QB ever...I remember a LB walking up to him for the tackle (didn't want to overrun the play)

What I appreciate most is that John and Steve never build their sons up at the expense of a team mate. They find ways to convey information without gloating or negativity. Valuable lessons for all parents who post.

BTW, I love that many parents have posted here over the years. Most have made exceptional contributions to the forum.
Alec Lemon's dad had some great stuff before he stopped posting.

Then you had the crazies, like Donte Davis's relative, and Dorian Graham's dad over on TOS.

Generally most provide a great insight into the program.

You're probably right...I only remember the constant rants against the staff. Every new QB coach was the latest greatest thing and her beloved PP will now prosper.
Oh, if only it would have been! His development curve went into reverse when GRob took over.

PP, a legend ...in his grandma's mind! A lumbering indecisive giant. Slowest QB ever...I remember a LB walking up to him for the tackle (didn't want to overrun the play)
I literally have recurring nightmares of PP's "reverse crow hop" 5 step drop & they cause me to wake up in a cold sweat. That & the 8 play goal line debacle vs Iowa