Day Ten Spring Practice: Tues. April 11, 2017 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Day Ten Spring Practice: Tues. April 11, 2017

I can see Steven's green 94 jersey lurking around in back of the white jerseys (D). Doesn't need shoulder pads any more...

Green jersey?

BTW, if you don't mind me asking, how's the last clot looking?

That's the second time today that KK Hahn has been leveled, poor kid

Is he a walk-on?

All I know is he's in a lot. Kid's getting a lot of run all over the place. He's not the fastest or strongest and has had his share of drops, but the kid is always out there.

Is he a walk-on?

All I know is he's in a lot. Kid's getting a lot of run all over the place. He's not the fastest or strongest and has had his share of drops, but the kid is always out there.

Pretty sure he walked on last fall

someone's gotta come up with an Iggy's like football board competition.

Green...no contact. He still hasn't been cleared. And if you look carefully towards the end of that clip you can see Steven in the background.

Right, saw him, just wanted to confirm.

I also noticed Jake Pickard in the frame. Good to see he's practicing

At the 44 second mark. Tyrone Perkins. He looks like a RB. Anyone else but me think he’s going to surprise?

Perkins again at the 1:00 minute mark.

And a nice Adly Enoicy sighting at the 1:20 mark.
Hard to tell here as no one really touched him on the runs you were talking about, but glad he is in the mix nonetheless. He does look like a running back

Man, reading today's articles about spring practice is really getting me excited for the upcoming season.

It is amazing how confident it makes me feel having a head coach who knows what he's doing. If today's reports can be taken at face value, and the defense is going to take a fairly significant step forward this year at the same time that the offensive production ratchets up a notch, we're in for a fun year -- despite the schedule.

Can't wait until we're that team nobody wants to play, no matter who they are or how good they are.

Hard to tell here as no one really touched him on the runs you were talking about, but glad he is in the mix nonetheless. He does look like a running back

It’s obviously very brief and doesn’t tell us anything, but he’s built way better than I thought he would be and in the first clip gives two subtle wiggles where he bounces out left and the second wiggle he cuts back right and shows a little burst. He looks natural and fluid. I’m also remembering his high school videotape and putting the two together (which maybe biases me). He’s smooth though. When I watch Strick I don’t see that wiggle however subtle. Yes, it’s brief and mostly nothing but there’s just something about it I liked.

Maybe it's just hopeful thinking on my part that Perk runs away with his opportunity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom