Day Two Spring Practice: Thurs, March 23, 2017 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Day Two Spring Practice: Thurs, March 23, 2017

Yes we needs to fight but ball a tad short
? For anyone do they film practices on hudl ?

Yes we needs to fight but ball a tad short
? For anyone do they film practices on hudl ?

My guess is no. Probably the only film is for the staff only and review with players.

My biggest takeaway from that video is the WR #88 I think, on the left of the screen. He makes 6'2" 205 lb Ishmael look like Moe Neal. Is that Custis? Holly crap!

Rats ! Was looking forward to watching them , saw some today ...
yikes ... but it's only day 2

My biggest takeaway from that video is the WR #88 I think, on the left of the screen. He makes 6'2" 205 lb Ishmael look like Moe Neal. Is that Custis? Holly crap!

Custis is 17 I believe

Rats ! Was looking forward to watching them , saw some today ...
yikes ... but it's only day 2
The coaches only let the media watch for the first ten minutes. They are protective of what goes on in practice.

Custis is 17 I believe
I checked the roster. 88 is Clay Austin. That isn't Clay Austin for some very obvious reasons. I think it must be Adly Enoicy #86. 6-5 227 lbs. That's a big boy.

They have a video system in the roof of ensly. They take the film of practice and break it down and put it on an app I forget the name. It's like hudl but cooler because when you select a play you can watch multiply angles. The kids can log into the app from their iPads they are given. Kids in the past have gotten in trouble for taking videos of the video on the iPads and putting it on social media... coaches don't like that stuff out

Thanks for the info , also what's up w tailgating ? Do all the families tailgate together or is it clicks ?

Thanks for the info , also what's up w tailgating ? Do all the families tailgate together or is it clicks ?
Most of us get together up at sky top. The Kellers usually set up something or we crash with dsu tailgaters or the mayor of skytop.

Most of us get together up at sky top. The Kellers usually set up something or we crash with dsu tailgaters or the mayor of skytop.
Mayor of Skytop? Is his name Pete?

lol I'm not sure I just call him mayor it he has one of these
IMG_3466.JPG

If you plan to travel for any of the away games there is a separate tailgating forum with info.

If you plan to travel for any of the away games there is a separate tailgating forum with info.
Yeah the fine lot crew is another option a few parents go there once and a while. I'm not sure with all the construction what's going on there this year but texanmark usually gets me info on that stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom