Day Two Spring Practice: Thurs, March 23, 2017 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Day Two Spring Practice: Thurs, March 23, 2017

lol I'm not sure I just call him mayor it he has one of theseView attachment 93166
LOL...there is a guy that my crew tailgates next to that is called the mayor of skytop, thought it might be him that you tailgate with.

We are at Skytop, always look for the Cuse flag and the American flag and ask for CuseOnly...you will get anything you want (within drunken reason).

LOL...there is a guy that my crew tailgates next to that is called the mayor of skytop, thought it might be him that you tailgate with.

We are at Skytop, always look for the Cuse flag and the American flag and ask for CuseOnly...you will get anything you want (within drunken reason).
I'm sure it's the same guy. We usually set up right across from him or we are at the end of the circle with dsu. I will swing by and say hi this fall. Thank you

one thing that cant be over looked is that as much as the D improves on game day it also helps the offense in practice.. i cant imagine it was easy to figure out how plays were working on offense if the D was making mental mistakes in practice like they did in the games..

That right there is why he's Dino's right hand.

Yup, we have an alpha stud running our training program rather than an old school burger slinging meathead. Finally, this guy is legit. The kids must eat it up.

Love this spring coverage and seeing and hearing the players. Also, its great having a state of the art IPF. that said, for the love of god, can we get some orange on those inside walls for the love of god? Murals of former players? The SU insignia? Something!

Yes the D has been called out !! Attitude is everything on D !!! btw Tommy d will be on campus next week . The D is the key to the season

sad he couldn't get 20 ! If I were Babers I would do everything possible to have a daily reminder of that 76 point game

sad he couldn't get 20 ! If I were Babers I would do everything possible to have a daily reminder of that 76 point game

Yeah, that was a rough one. Was he playing NT that game?