Dayton Game Thread... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Dayton Game Thread...

Why must we do this everytime in every game??? I can't remember so many simple passes going up court turning into a disaster in one season

Is it the lack of a pure pg?
I do love how we refuse to just throw the ball into the backcourt on inbounds and try to jam it into some strange area under the basket or in the corner. I'm sure we'll see one of those soon enough as well.

EastCoast2 said:
Right on cue. Opponent hits 27 footer.

This is our fault, not fate

Watch our guards when the opponent gets the ball inside. They stand there while the opponents guards slide the line and get open, all the time

We must not practice drills focusing on non-ball watching because we're so bad at it. Just because you're in a zone doesn't mean you don't have a man. If there's a guy in your area he's yours.

It's systemic, not opponents' luck

Great hustle by TL and TR! How come we never discuss the good moments? Please don't answer this. ;)

sorry couldn't resist but hustle should be a given. sorta like 'taking care of your kids' ...

That TO is killer. Have to execute.

After the FTs, let's get a quick 6-0 run. We can do this.

I know this is my third time posting it but we have only had one look per possession then ENTIRE first half not one possession have we passed on a shot, took a fake look off a pass, or picked our ball up to look once. Hard for Howard to do anything, or to put any type of pressure on the defense doing that.

Cooney is a black hole in our offense for both shooting AND ball movement.

Seriously he ruins all flow when he gets a pass.

Okay, new nominee for bad pass of the day.

Uh, 40% of Dayton's offense revolves around that exact thing happening and it's not a foul.

Hate these. Uniforms are supposed to be uniform among the members of each team, not among all the teams themselves. Why would we want to dress like our opponent?

Because NIKE said so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom