Dayton Game Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Dayton Game Thread...

just an ugly ugly half by the orange. really shouldn't have expected anything less. the team is a mess right now.

My biggest worry about next year is who steps up and becomes a leader.

dayton is terrible by the way.
Well, there's 4 guys playing well and they will all be back next year.

One guy is killing us and he'll be gone.

The other is our best player who forgets he's our best player for halves at a time. Lets hope that means he owns the 2nd half.

He threw another INT there...but I like that they went for it!

More then one look per possession please need to, to put some pressure on daytons defense, and get howard into the game. Thats all I got.

3 or less TOs this next half... Have to. The ball security and passing that half was putrid

I love both our 5th year seniors but this team is going to be so much better next year with a real PG.

11 turnovers and up 2....weird, but dayton is shooting a pretty poor % overall

Either team could be down 10 at the half here. We need Lydon to stay in this game.

Where is G today. 3 FG attempts?
Nice last play after TO with 1.3 sec. Throw a 3/4 court pass to Coleman 35 feet out. I almost expected the Dayton fling to go in.

youd think we were down by 12(or watching the selection show again) reading this thread. :oops:

Oh how I wish we had Janulis or even Rautins playing instead of Cooney. We would be up by a dozen.

I'm bugged at the play where Lydon threw an interception and then fouled the guy. But what I'm bugged about is What were the guards?
That was the biggest play of the game. Had the ball up 5 with a chance to get a cushion. Instead it ended up being Lydons 2nd foul and he had to leave the game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom