Class of 2015 - DB Andrew Spence (FL) Decommitted SYRACUSE | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DB Andrew Spence (FL) Decommitted SYRACUSE

Is is time to start poaching all the MAC schools for late flips? God knows we have enough coaches with midwest relationships.

That coach seems like he has a bad taste in his mouth towards SU now. Not sure why, the kid was a huge stretch to begin with and didn't improve at all.

That coach seems like he has a bad taste in his mouth towards SU now. Not sure why, the kid was a huge stretch to begin with and didn't improve at all.
Hey Rocco, you think our lack of secondary help that the coach staff starts looking JUCO or too late for that?

Hey Rocco, you think our lack of secondary help that the coach staff starts looking JUCO or too late for that?

I don't think they will go JUCO.

A little birdie says that SU is in touch with some other DB prospects, including some three star guys.
In touch is good, any chance we might steal/ snag somebody? We've got work to do back there...

Lets hope they're all scholars!
Fingers crossed. The couple names the birdie mentioned would be nice gets, but we'll see if anything develops. And can't say who, out of respect for the birdie, as well as the recruits who don't want anything public yet while everything gets sorted out.

Fingers crossed. The couple names the birdie mentioned would be nice gets, but we'll see if anything develops. And can't say who, out of respect for the birdie, as well as the recruits who don't want anything public yet while everything gets sorted out.
are they uncommitted prospects or currently with someone else?

are they uncommitted prospects or currently with someone else?
I would love to say but really can't at the moment. It isn't my place, but if and when they are ok with it, believe me, I'll be happy to share. Just wanted to make sure people are aware that yes, there are "backup" plans being pursued and they are pretty damn good ones.

I would love to say but really can't at the moment. It isn't my place, but if and when they are ok with it, believe me, I'll be happy to share. Just wanted to make sure people are aware that yes, there are "backup" plans being pursued and they are pretty damn good ones.
if you don't want to say it publically you can tell me private and ill keep it quiet

if you don't want to say it publically you can tell me private and ill keep it quiet
Ha, I wish I could. But as I got this info from someone else I really can't. Believe me, I'm not a fan of people who say "just trust me but I can't say anything" and this is my first time in that situation. Hopefully later this week it'll come out.

Ha, I wish I could. But as I got this info from someone else I really can't. Believe me, I'm not a fan of people who say "just trust me but I can't say anything" and this is my first time in that situation. Hopefully later this week it'll come out.
no prob but hopefully were not talking mac level players

I love that you're clearly respecting the wishes of players you're talking to. Shows a lot of class in for today's world.

There is also a back up plan to de. I forget his last name but there was a kid named Kenney on the trip with the commits. He is a big giant dude. He is praying one of the three top targets don't commit. I was helping him find a sweatshirt at the store and he said they didn't offer today but if one goes else where he will get the offer. Nice kid his coach had to bring him up tough stuff going. On at home.

There is also a back up plan to de. I forget his last name but there was a kid named Kenney on the trip with the commits. He is a big giant dude. He is praying one of the three top targets don't commit. I was helping him find a sweatshirt at the store and he said they didn't offer today but if one goes else where he will get the offer. Nice kid his coach had to bring him up tough stuff going. On at home.

http://syracuse.At their request, t... from this site./player/7751360n-kenny-carter

Bambrewer said:
Now i want the kid to get a scholarship.

http://syracuse.At their request, t... from this site./player/7751360n-kenny-carter
Yup that's him... Hadn't seen this article when I was driving... And yes he is a big man