Class of 2015 - DB/CB Kielan Whitner (GA) Signed LOI | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DB/CB Kielan Whitner (GA) Signed LOI

A DB that can bench 275 that easy for that many reps is impressive. Not to mention the cleans he was doing. Most players aren't that developed before they get to college. His foot speed (which I have no scouting experience) looked awesome. I am excited about Kielan and all of the other hard working kids(Shy, Clark, etc.) we have recruited. A big difference from the Grob era.

Hope this isn't construed as Kielan endorsing Ultimate 48 Fitness.

Welp...I kind of crapped on this pick up. Guess the staff saw his ability to fill out and props to the player because he certainly put in the work. Kudos to the coaching staff. They should show the syracuse.com trolls this stuff.

Hope this isn't construed as Kielan endorsing Ultimate 48 Fitness.

I don't see how it would be a problem as this is something he was doing before he enrolled at Cuse.

I don't see how it would be a problem as this is something he was doing before he enrolled at Cuse.
Ya, after reading into it it sounds like this is the applicable bylaw.

NCAA Bylaw 12.5.2.1 Advertisements and Promotions After Becoming a Student-Athlete

After becoming a student-athlete, an individual shall not be eligible for participation in intercollegiate athletics if the individual: (a) Accepts any remuneration for or permits the use of his or her name or picture to advertise, recommend or promote directly the sale or use of a commercial product or service of any kind; or (b) Receives remuneration for endorsing a commercial product or service through the individual’s use of such product or service.

Seriously What.

This kid is an absolute monster.

We have some absolute animals coming in this class
A fringe benefit of getting kids like this to succeed (especially if it's early) is that you get cred with coaches in the area. See the potential, take a little chance, have to imagine you start to get more calls from coaches letting you know about similarly situated prospects.

Wow wHITner looks like a beast,

What is the mask hes using, reduce his air flow? Are we using this in S&C cause it makes total sense 4th qtr ability to breathe

What is the mask hes using, reduce his air flow? Are we using this in S&C cause it makes total sense 4th qtr ability to breathe

www.trainingmask.com

Tons of pro/college athletes using these to max out their endurance.

The truth is he beat the crap out of Bane and really liked the gear so he took it when he left.

That's Dungey - or, as I guess we should call him now, "Sunshine."

He was throwing me with that Sunshine student athlete bit. And I am guessing that #TPB is The Pretty Boy?

jekelish said:
That's Dungey - or, as I guess we should call him now, "Sunshine."

Isn't there a FB movie with a "Sunshine" from the west coast? And why can't I remember it?

jekelish said:
Remember the Titans. Ronnie Bass, a real life QB who went on and played for South Carolina.

Thank you sir.

Sunshine it is then.
th