Class of 2024 - DB Kevyn Humes (MD) Committed to Maryland | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DB Kevyn Humes (MD) Committed to Maryland

I dare, no, I double dog dare Franklin to tell this kid not to take his OV to SU or he will pull their offer. lmao. Do it, please
He might not take his visit to Penn St.
Is it a coincidence that we need DB's this cycle, and someone in the 2025 class reclassify's to the 2024?
Then schedules two visits, one to SU, who hadn't offered before and Penn St who had.

#76 overall at R!vals.

look at this top 5 a month ago
1703559363777.png

Florida just offered him now that he reclassified.
He seemed like he wanted to get out of Florida just based on his top schools. Maybe Gainesville is far enough. We basically only have 1 some what established corner on next years roster. I think someone like this is exactly who Fran has up his sleeve. How sweet it would be to beat out Penn St heads up. Will definitely be a warning shot.

The power of personality is being displayed with this coach and his staff. We are not equal to the big dogs in alumni support, fans in the stands, national media attention, facilities, "hostesses" for official visits, NIL, etc. We are improving, but are way behind. It appears Dino and his team saw that as an insurmountable obstacle, and they recruited based upon that belief.
HCFB and his staff seem to be saying: F it. None of that matters. You are coming to play for me/us. We know where you come from and we can get you where you want to be. Everything you will become is solely up to you and none of it has to do with any of that other stuff.
I am a leader of men, and if you believe in me and how we will do things, you will have success, on the field and off.
Watching HCFB work, I don't think ADJW could have left the first interview with any thought other than "this is the guy."

The power of personality is being displayed with this coach and his staff. We are not equal to the big dogs in alumni support, fans in the stands, national media attention, facilities, "hostesses" for official visits, NIL, etc. We are improving, but are way behind. It appears Dino and his team saw that as an insurmountable obstacle, and they recruited based upon that belief.
HCFB and his staff seem to be saying: F it. None of that matters. You are coming to play for me/us. We know where you come from and we can get you where you want to be. Everything you will become is solely up to you and none of it has to do with any of that other stuff.
I am a leader of men, and if you believe in me and how we will do things, you will have success, on the field and off.
Watching HCFB work, I don't think ADJW could have left the first interview with any thought other than "this is the guy."
We are mightily frantunate to have him as a coach and I am going to enjoy the hell out of this ride. I already am. Heck I’m thinking about coming back East for the Spring game. .

I agree, and would add that it is the power of intergrity, honesty and transparency that comes from the faith that has been built up by his overcoming of mighty obstacles in his life. You just can’t fake that and the parents and the kids see and experience that.

Somewhere C M Punk and Living Colour is smiling as Cult Of Personality blares

Dead period ends on 1/11 and he's visiting on 1/12. Figure a bunch of recruits will visit then as well. Could be another wild & crazy weekend for us.
The King is enrolling early and will be having a charity even in Syracuse that weekend. Add another super recruiter to the list.

has an official set up end of January with ND. Tom doesn't even mention us as a team in play for him...which is odd considering he announced us himself as a team he's considering.

The King is enrolling early and will be having a charity even in Syracuse that weekend. Add another super recruiter to the list.
I hope he sends out a new notice with the date corrected.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom