Class of 2024 - DB Kevyn Humes (MD) Committed to Maryland | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DB Kevyn Humes (MD) Committed to Maryland

Visiting 1/12-14. That’s too bad.

School is not in session this campus will be empty; no students, no players.

Tough to generate energy with an empty locker room and an empty campus in the middle of January.

The team doesn’t report until Monday, Jan 15th. Maybe coach will bring a few players in a couple of days early to host the visitors.

Go Orange.

Visiting 1/12-14. That’s too bad.

School is not in session this campus will be empty; no students, no players.

Tough to generate energy with an empty locker room and an empty campus in the middle of January.

The team doesn’t report until Monday, Jan 15th. Maybe coach will bring a few players in a couple of days early to host the visitors.

Go Orange.
I think you missed something in that last tweet.

I think you missed something in that last tweet.

I see he wrote “my recruitment is over”, but I would take nothing for granted. These kids change their minds. I want Syracuse to be the one who changes his mind. If not, I’d be ready to catch him out of the portal.

I see he wrote “my recruitment is over”, but I would take nothing for granted. These kids change their minds. I want Syracuse to be the one who changes his mind. If not, I’d be ready to catch him out of the portal.
He could have just meant he’s down to those 6 schools as in he’s not entertaining other schools.

I don’t think this bodes well for us. Didn’t he say ND was his dream school offer?

Yeah…think we needed to get him to campus to have a legit shot. Seems like someone ponied up some big NIL money to land him.
They definitely need him sitting across from all 3 coaches to be able to have a fair shot at him. There is time. No problem.

Yep, Fran and Co. will blow his mind and real him in.
Not sure if Fran had a relationship with him before, or if he did, how deep it was, but i don’t think Fran is a blow him away type guy. I think he’s someone who will have a better chance on kids he’s been recruiting for years, giving him a chance to build meaningful relationships with the kid and his family.

What does that mean?
It might mean that he’s not considering any more schools. His final list is it. Stop calling if you aren’t on it. Who knows?

Assuming nothing has changed. It sound like he's finalized his list down to those 6 and will now be taking those scheduled visits with Syracuse being first up. Then will sign on national signing day. Hoping this is the other CB we bring in. Maybe his visit goes so well he cancels the rest of his visits.

Syracuse 1/12
PSU 1/19
USC 1/22
ND 1/26
Florida 2/2
Maryland TBD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics