Class of 2024 - DB Marcellus Barnes (TN) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (1/6/24) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DB Marcellus Barnes (TN) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (1/6/24)

Do we have the money to compete with Georgia when it comes to NIL?
Do we have the NIL money to pay as much as Georgia’s top recruit will get? Probably not.

Does Georgia (or any other blue blood) have the NIL money to pay their bottom recruits more than our top recruits? Probably not.

Really good croots lie in between.

Weather forecast is pretty good for December...

View attachment 234490
20231209_110208.jpg

Someone tell Mr. Barnes it's not exactly 70 and sunny in Chattanooga today either...haven't seen the sun all day

Gentlemen, next time you cut and paste something from an article you must include the link to the article in the post. And do not, under any circumstance post info from behind a paywall or you may lose your invite to this party.
No problem I’ll include the link next time. FWIW the screenshot I posted was from a free article. I updated the post with the link.

No problem I’ll include the link next time. FWIW the screenshot I posted was from a free article.
It is cool. And I don't want to single you out Vikes.

Some sites get really upset when people copy and paste info from their content to other sites without including a link. Even if the story is not behind a pay wall.

People have threatened to sue us and take us to court if we let this kind of thing go on. It is over the top but that is the world we live in.

So for future reference...

It is fine to include a paragraph or so from a public article as long as you include a link to the story.

For those that have heard this before, sorry.

We have a bunch of people new to the board right now and they can't follow the rules unless they know them.

It is cool. And I don't want to single you out Vikes.

Some sites get really upset when people copy and paste info from their content to other sites without including a link. Even if the story is not behind a pay wall.

People have threatened to sue us and take us to court if we let this kind of thing go on. It is over the top but that is the world we live in.

So for future reference...

It is fine to include a paragraph or so from a public article as long as you include a link to the story.

For those that have heard this before, sorry.

We have a bunch of people new to the board right now and they can't follow the rules unless they know them.
Well technically it’s plagiarism, so including the source link is appropriate as you are going credit to whomever wrote it. No different than a research paper in college or high school.

Well technically it’s plagiarism, so including the source link is appropriate as you are going credit to whomever wrote it. No different than a research paper in college or high school.
Can we just call it "sampling"?

I wonder how their lawsuits against chat gpt are going?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom