Class of 2024 - DB Marcellus Barnes (TN) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (1/6/24) | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DB Marcellus Barnes (TN) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (1/6/24)

Some colleges in Tennessee, just north of where Barnes is from, are closed today and had to go to remote learning because of snow. ;-)

(and the high temperature down there today is 18)
Yup, Chattanooga is shutdown today due to the "winter storm" lol. Nobody came to work today. I lived in Huntsville, AL before Chatt and they shutdown the day before a storm and there was never so much as a snowflake

Attachments

• 20240116_112601.jpg
    20240116_112601.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 49
Yup, Chattanooga is shutdown today due to the "winter storm" lol. Nobody came to work today. I lived in Huntsville, AL before Chatt and they shutdown the day before a storm and there was never so much as a snowflake

Clearly not “hard-nosed” enough down there.

Too soon? :p

You're cherry picking an old post from a few weeks ago, when CNY got 10+ inches of snow overnight.

Try to keep up, FFS.
Outside of that 10" we've gotten zilch all winter. People are really not accepting that climate change is affecting this area in a good way. We should be happy, but no, we have to bang the drum that it snows and blows every day.

Outside of that 10" we've gotten zilch all winter. People are really not accepting that climate change is affecting this area in a good way. We should be happy, but no, we have to bang the drum that it snows and blows every day.

Franco, are you drunk?

It was a post made several weekends ago, when we had a bunch of recruits up. The one-off observation was: probably isn't good that we got dumped since we have recruits on campus.

It had nothing to do with bashing CNY weather. Also, you're the one who bumped it several weeks later, apparently lacking any semblance of context.

So recruiting must be tough for Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State...

Focus on the problem, the problem gets bigger. Focus on the solution, the solution gets bigger.
The post said Syracuse but I'll play your silly game of reality. Yes based on logic and reasoning there have been a player(s) who visited Syracuse, Ohio State, Michigan, and Penn State and then had chosen another school in a warmer climate because of the cold/snow. That's all I responded to which was the basis of the post.
Please don't twist the post or my response to your narrative by adding meaning or context that didn't exist.

The post said Syracuse but I'll play your silly game of reality. Yes based on logic and reasoning there have been a player(s) who visited Syracuse, Ohio State, Michigan, and Penn State and then had chosen another school in a warmer climate because of the cold/snow. That's all I responded to which was the basis of the post.
Please don't twist the post or my response to your narrative by adding meaning or context that didn't exist.
Sorry, didn't know I did that, my bad.