Class of 2024 - DB Marcellus Barnes (TN) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (1/6/24) | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DB Marcellus Barnes (TN) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (1/6/24)

Barnes commitment today will ignite the fireworks for an exciting recruiting weekend for the CUSE. and by Monday afternoon hopefuly we will have added some big trench DOGGS like Nwokocha - Adams and Parks .

Don’t forget Mazzccua!
He might be the biggest get of them all.

Here’s hoping Bleich sells him on the UF to Cuse path.

1000006716.jpg

Don’t forget Mazzccua!
He might be the biggest get of them all.

Here’s hoping Bleich sells him on the UF to Cuse path.
I left him off my post because I saw a ( CB ) for him to Arkansas 100% but that doesn't mean that Fran the man couldn't change that in a heartbeat.

Barnes commitment today will ignite the fireworks for an exciting recruiting weekend for the CUSE. and by Monday afternoon hopefuly we will have added some big trench DOGGS like Nwokocha - Adams and Parks .
Saw a flash of an Orange hat by somebody on the lead-up to the All America bowl just now!

I was nervous he got burned until I saw the jersey number and then the commercial break tease.
Yeah he’s in white, not black and he’s not even in the game. #2 black got burned and I was confused because all his promo shots were in the black jersey lol. And black #2’s last name is Brown - pretty close lol