Class of 2024 - DB Marcellus Barnes (TN) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (1/6/24) | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DB Marcellus Barnes (TN) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (1/6/24)

Marcellus, welcome to Cuse Football!​

2023-12-27 16:50:35 +0000.gif

The snow comments used to bother me but man its never going away, so I think we should embrace it and use it to our advantage. We all know we play inside. But it's honestly part of the Syracuse culture, it's toughness, and frankly anyone who talks about it in a bad light, is soft.

Kids don't care about snow. They love it.

The snow comments used to bother me but man its never going away, so I think we should embrace it and use it to our advantage. We all know we play inside. But it's honestly part of the Syracuse culture, it's toughness, and frankly anyone who talks about it, is soft.
Kings of the North! F’em.

Snows a lot in Minnesota yet they have 3 kids playing in the game….

Another pull for Dan Mullen. Man what a great hire. Oh wait. Fran is amazing. If he is half as good at coaching as he is at recruiting this team will be amazing. If he is as good at coaching as recruiting then why not us??? We are head to head with these massive state schools. Amazing

The snow comments used to bother me but man its never going away, so I think we should embrace it and use it to our advantage. We all know we play inside. But it's honestly part of the Syracuse culture, it's toughness, and frankly anyone who talks about it in a bad light, is soft.
I love this. Say it from the rooftops

Announcer….”big win for Syracuse, a program that doesn’t have the resources others do.” F you big guy. We have Fran Brown…..they don’t. How’s that for a resource?
They always have to throw shade on a Syracuse positive...McCord...and now this. Why can't they put the positive spin on these things...Like great get for Syracuse, a program that is on the rise...Let's go Orange!!

These aren’t exactly talented reporters. If they had an ounce of ability or commitment to research they might have come up with something more interesting.
You can't blame them. Syracuse is only known for two things: snow and SU. If you had to come up with three things about Lafayette, IN, Lansing, MI or Spokane, WA what would you do?