Class of 2022 - DB Marcus Washington Jr. (GA) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (5/7/24) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DB Marcus Washington Jr. (GA) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (5/7/24)

Orange Dodge Dart.jpg

Good addition to add to the CB room. Have to rely on Fran getting the best out the potential he showed when he was given 4 star rankings.

Side note: I heard Jamari Johnson wants out at Louisville also but was convince to stick it out another season
Any crumbs on the RB

Met a nice young man in Atlanta yesterday. He was enroute to SU with his mom to visit SU. I told his mom he needed to replace that Georgia bag she was carrying. I told him what SU did for my kids and sang the praises of Coach Fran Brown. He said Coach Brown recruited him at or to Georgia??? First Name was Marcus. Very well-spoken young man whose mom deserves to be proud of. I overheard his mom mention Louisville was also recruiting him. Help fill in the blanks...
Great heads up!

Its absolutely mind blowing what Fran has accomplished.
It really is. I was just listening to Sirius XM, Dusty and Danny Show. Roddy Jones was on, he was always hammering our program before Fran came here. Now? He is raving about us being a sleeper conference championship contender because of all the talent Fran has brought in, I have heard him say it in multiple interviews.

Last edited: