Class of 2014 - DB Mcquell Cotton - Offer | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DB Mcquell Cotton - Offer

No, I dont dislike Howard or Williams. I like their potential in the secondary. I just dont think we need another short safety for this class. I love the range of Eskridge, 6'3 guy that can run and is athletic. We need another one of those to go with the shorter ones. lol..

I was talking about Kryon Brown and Cotton the recruits we are hosting...

brutal brutal stuff.
I loved when he would chime in with "sources". He also seemingly has no idea how to write a story with flow and sentence structure.

Tortora is lost..his interviews are brutal

Last edited:
My favorite was when he would do those 6 or 7 post threads of all his own posts over there on the premium board, and they basically would say nothing that anyone just reading stuff on the internet couldn't figure out.

I loved when he would chime in with "sources". He also seemingly has no idea how to write a story with flow and sentence structure.

Or his eternal love affair with Jaston George. Thought he should be starting CB. He 's bad at his job.

Or his eternal love affair with Jaston George. Thought he should be starting CB. He 's bad at his job.
he thought Macauley Hill should get a chance to start during spring ball

He named Joe Nassib as one of the 3 most improved players out of spring ball. Would have maybe been more appropriate to focus on guys who would actually see the field at the position.

I cringed when I heard his voice while watching the online coverage of ACC basketball media day, during the coaches press conferences. I couldn't believe he was there. He asked the same stupid question to all the coaches

I don't know him, he might be a genuinely good dude, but I just get douche chills whenever i see/hear an interview he conducts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom