Class of 2016 - DB Patrice Rene (ON, Canada) Transferring to Rutgers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DB Patrice Rene (ON, Canada) Transferring to Rutgers

He made the Rivalz NJ Camp as a top 10 underclassmen this past weekend.

Looks like he is going to camp again at Cuse this Summer.
Hopefully we can hang onto his attention. Kid seems to be making serious waves.

I'm hoping that the proximity to home and maybe having team mates with a similar cultural background...Estime, Edouard and I believe Enoicy are all from Haitian families... would be pluses.

I'm hoping that the proximity to home and maybe having team mates with a similar cultural background...Estime, Edouard and I believe Enoicy are all from Haitian families... would be pluses.
Very strong connection that includes Desir as well.

▲★✞ Patrice Rene ✞★▼‏@PatriceRene6 8h
Syracuse visit tomorrow!
1f44c.png
1f64c.png
1f3c8.png
1f34a.png

we seem to be very well positioned with a couple handful of highly regarded 2016 prospects. i really like Rene as an elite prospect. he should blow up this season after playing in the states, if not this Summer

In addition to Patrice, there were other Canadian visitors. They all visited Syracuse on their way to the Core 6 Athletes hosted Showcase in Cincinnati. Here is a blurb from 247:

The Gridiron Academy out of Canada has four BCS prospects in 2016 cornerback Patrice Rene (6-1, 194), 2017 receiver/cornerback Jonathan Sutherland (5-10, 175), 2017 defensive end Luigi Vilain (6-3 ½, 235) and 2016 slot Quinton Soares (5-11, 190). Rene is a potential big-timer but wasn’t able to compete in 1-on-1s with an injury. Sutherland ranked as one of the top defensive backs on the afternoon.

Last edited:
From that video I like to hear that we are doing renovations to the team meeting room and position rooms. They could definitely use some sprucing up.

Buttgers offered all 3 kids. Syracuse still appears to be the team to beat for Rene though he's only a sophomore.

Mike Wilson 12h
At today's camp, the DBs were a solid group, headlined by Patrice Rene, Jonathan Sutherland, Justin Tranquill ($)

From the Michigan State camp.

▲★✞ Patrice Rene ✞★▼ ‏@PatriceRene6 13m
Will be visiting the University of Michigan tomorrow!
1f64c.png
1f3c8.png
1f4af.png
303d.png
303d.png
#Wolverines

Rene will most likely start a 4 star top 250 or what have you recruit after his camp performance, and work on the 7 on 7 circuit. Rene and Washington could be 2 recruits that make 2016 a historical year for Syracuse Football when it comes to recruiting. Everything is shaping up to be an all time great class, but a lot will ride on Rene and Washington, who we have been developing relationships with for over a year now. It just shows you the amount of time, and work you have to put in to eventually land the top players in the country.

...Everything is shaping up to be an all time great class, but a lot will ride on Rene and Washington, who we have been developing relationships with for over a year now. It just shows you the amount of time, and work you have to put in to eventually land the top players in the country.
...and Canada, eh. ;-)

He would be a huge get for the 2016 season and would help in bringing in other high end recruits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom