Class of 2024 - DB/WR Ta’Ron Haile (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/26/23) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DB/WR Ta’Ron Haile (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/26/23)

Been seeing it for years. Glad others see it too. These recruiting services want to appeal the paying customers. Right now rivals and 247 mods are pushing the narrative the schiano has NJ recruits in timeout and purposely looking in other states for talent ( even though he's offered most of them). They wont tell them that 2nd tier NJ prospects are looking elsewhere to play also.
Are they really trying to spin Shady hit pause on his home state? That’s the dumbest ish I’ve ever heard

IMG_4666.jpeg

And get State Penn to pay for it!!! :p
I never noticed it before, and not sure if it was brought up by someone else before...

When people write State Penn, is it just so you don't write Penn State or is it short for State Penitentiary? Either works.

Not trying to derail.

I never noticed it before, and not sure if it was brought up by someone else before...

When people write State Penn, is it just so you don't write Penn State or is it short for State Penitentiary? Either works.

Not trying to derail.
How about this for derailment. State penn always reminds me of one of biggie smalls lines " F*** the state pen, F*** hoes from penn st"

Last edited:
was just checking 247 and this kid is our second highest rated recruit on that site and would have the highest rating (tied with perry) last year

Fran did visit Millville last week. If he was going to get the talk I feel like it would've been then
Highly, highly doubt Fran would pull an offer from a Millville kid that has legit P4 offers. Not worth the potential issues it could cause with a school we’ll be recruiting from for the considerable future.

Also visiting this week -

Player: Ta'Ron Haile
Position: Wide Receiver
Height/Weight: 6-1, 180 lbs
School: Millville (NJ)
Rating: 3-star
Commitment Status: Committed to Syracuse
Notable Offers: Boston College, Maryland, Nebraska, Penn State, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, West Virginia

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom